• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the SNOW here on iceland

Andrea&Diva´s mom

hihi pics of Andrea, Diva and there friends in the snow here on iceland

20060115200218_4.jpg

20060115200446_6.jpg

20060115201153_1.jpg

20060115201803_3.jpg

20060115205853_4.jpg

20060118190728_0.jpg

20060118190916_4.jpg

20060118194758_3.jpg

and here is a one video of there friend Tina

http://www.youtube.com/w/Tína-snjóbolti?v=DyC_dGnIA3s

hope you enjoy :)

What fabulous pictures! They look like they're having so much fun. I love their jackets.

The video of Tina is priceless. Tail wagging! and the sound of the snowballs. :lol: wow.

What great pictures and video! I love the pictures of the faces covered with snow. People who are getting a Cavalier puppy from us for the first time, including those who have had other breeds before, ask how these guys do in the snow. All they have to do is see how happy yours are.

Makes me really miss the snow. We have had no snow to speak of this year, just a real wimpy winter.

That is so cute, My billy hates the snow. We had a little snow last year and he just would not go out. but those 2 are so sweet and obviously just love it

Diva is turning into quite the pretty lady! :) They all look like they are having such fun; I like their various coats and jackets!

What a riot. I grew up in Colorado and had a black Cocker - she did so love the snow! I think it's a spaniel thing. My two little girls like it as well, but like Bruce, we have had very little this winter. Love their fashion statements, truly dressed for the event.

JaneB

As always ... your pictures are an absolute joy. I clicked into photos and saw you had posted new photos and couldn't wait to see them. Thanks!!

And I thought we had a lot of snow here in upstate NY!! I especially enjoyed your video. Your snow must pack a lot better than ours does to do that!! :lol:

Back