• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CRUFTS

My sister in law is competing in the agility (she's only 15!) We're not going with her though.

I'd hoped to but I will likely be away at that time and thus it was too risky to make plans, get a hotel etc. Maybe next year!

The national Irish show is coming up on St Patrick's day though! :)

looking-for-a-friend said:
Hi,

Is anyone going to crufts this year???

What is crufts ????????
I take it, it is a British Traditional Show or something ????

I wish I could go but will be watching on Tele like every other year. :(

Love the final night, everything stops for that.

I used to work with a woman who kept Staffs, mad as a hatter about them. They never celebrated Christmas in her house, instead the money they would have spent on presents they would save to spend at Cruft. To her that was Christmas.

Crufts: http://www.the-kennel-club.org.uk/crufts/cruftsframe.asp

The most prestigious (and I believe the oldest) dog show in the world. If you show dogs anywhere in the world, the place you want to compete is Crufts. This year, 22,200 dogs will compete!! (yes you read that figure right).

My aunt qualified with one of her weimeraners two years ago, but it would have been a bit too costly for her to travel from Canada to compete. Still she loved having qualified! :)

Joanna how exciting to have family doing agility! icon_banana

To far for me to go, no doubt, the two of us and four noses will be up at the screen watching, especially the toy group.

Thanks Karlin. Jennifer went last year as well and competed as part of a group for Northern Ireland. This year there were too many people going so she was dropped (probably because she's so young) but she went ahead and qualified on her own anyway! We're really proud of her especially considering her dog is a rescue. Hopefully we'll get to see her on TV.

Will go for the obedience and agility but not for the show dogs.

Never in a million years could I, or until the day the K/C stops registering Puppy Farm Pups would I.

Just my own silent protest against them doing this.

But for those of you that do go, have a good time. Enjoy :)

Alison, wilts, UK.

was watching the show that shows you the preparation for crufts, harry totally enjoyed it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

harry1.jpg

I saw that programme too - it was great. Kelvin's sister is competing tomorrow morning first thing. Fingers crossed for her everyone icon_crssedfingers

I just got news that Jennifer and Lucy came third in their heat. Not good enough to make it through to the next round but still a great achievement for a 15 year old icon_banana

Back