Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twinkle in her puppia.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say I laughed too Yvonne - she is a complete nutter. She's food mad and that is the only thing you can control her with. At this stage we're convinced that she knows if she goes at the plants she will hear "Come" which means treat. However, on the good side she housetrained in a couple of days and she's great company. It's funny how their personalities differ. Daisy Boo is a slob and Twinkle is just mischief! She also has the "who me?" look mastered.
    Joanna

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Linda,
    They get on great - most of the time! We can't leave them with toys unsupervised because one always wants what the other has - even identical chew toys! They have to be fed separately too because their eating habits are so different. Twinkle has an eat now taste later type of attitude and would eat as much as you give her. Daisy Boo likes to take her time and savour her food so she has to be in a different room or Twinkle would literally dive into her bowl and eat everything. They sleep in the same bed at night but we do have a separate pillow and bed in the living room for when they want their privacy. They have their little fights but we've had no injuries - just lots of noise!
    Joanna