• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So our new baby was born!!!!

jennapea

My breeder called last night and Cami had her puppies on Wednesday. 2 girls, 2 boys. She had to have a ceserian section as one of the two males didn't come out. The vet thought the puppy had died, but he was a miracle and was fine. Just got caught, as I believe my breeder said the females have 2 cervixes and he got lodged in the one where the other puppies weren't. I think I got that story straight. Anyways, I told her the story brought tears to my eyes and I just might have to reserve the "miracle" baby boy. He's a ruby and as soon as she sends me pictures today, I will post them.
Mom is doing great, even nursing them which I thought would be near impossible after a ceserian. :)
Now the long 8 - 10 week wait begins......... :(

Congratulations!!!! icon_banana It's a miracle alright. You'll have to give him a really special name.

Hey, that's great to hear! Here's hoping the time til you pick up your puppy passes quickly. Those moms and puppies are pretty remarkable. Especially the puppies who somehow instinctively know to nurse and know how to find the food source. The only thing we had to do the two times we had a c-section was hold a couple fingers over the incision because the puppy was digging her nails into the incision. Did that for about 1 1/2 weeks, then mom was fine.

Congratulations, hope the mum is fine after going through that.... post pictures quickly.... :D

Back