• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More Puppy Pictures...

jeni

Here is a picture of my little Cody... he is the sweet one of the bunch.
PUPPIES8WEEKSOLD118.jpg

What's going on with the "kids?" Haven't heard any news lately, have they all gone to their new homes?

JaneB

Yes they have all gone to their new homes, except one icon_whistling I knew my husband would give in and keep one!!! :D And not only did we keep one, but this little stinker sleeps in our bed every night. We have never let our dogs sleep in our bed. He is wonderful. He has never had an accident in the bed and he sleeps all night. I couldn't ask for a better puppy. I really miss his brothers and sisters!

I'd never be able to breed, even if I had the right credentials to. I'd keep them all!!!!!!!!!!! How sweet! :D

Aww they are so cute. It must be hard to let them go but then if you know that they are going to homes where they will be very much loved I guess it makes it easier. I hope the forever home people still stay in touch.
Julie and the girls

Actually we kept Joey. He is the calmest puppy that I have EVER been around. So sweet. I swear he is the smartest puppy ever. He minds better than his mama Puzzles and he don't potty in the house. I couldn't ask for a better puppy. I still am looking for a ruby. icon_whistling I am ready to give up the hunt. I think I have been looking too hard!
I think that Puzzles is LOVING it that she has someone to play with and cuddle with. We have one other dog besides Puzzles but she is old and don't want to play. Puzzles and Joey just run for days and play and roll around and just have a great ole time. I am glad that I kept him because it made Puzzles happier. Now I am just scared about all this stuff that I read about boy dogs and them hiking their legs on stuff. I have NEVER owned a boy dog but I will change the rules for Joey. He is the sweetest ever!

Back