• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here are the pics!!

jennapea

The two on the right are boys. So I know we will be getting one of those two. Just waiting a little longer to make our final decision.
The other picture is of the mom and one of the babies laying on her neck.
Enjoy! I will until I have one in my arms in 8 long weeks!!
Picture101.jpg

Picture102.jpg

What a beautiful ruby momma! Gorgeous coat. I know many women who would pay good money to get a color and shine like that!

How cute! You really have to look to find that puppy cause he blends so well with his mama!

What gorgeous ruby babies!!! They all look striking. Was the dad a ruby too?
Julie and the girls

What a great colour ... had to check again to see where the puppy was on the first one....

Lovely babies! I know you must be so excited. Keep us posted on your little guy's progress.

JaneB

Forest said:
What gorgeous ruby babies!!! They all look striking. Was the dad a ruby too?
Julie and the girls

Yes! The father is also a ruby. They are both Irish imports. Most of my breeders Cavs are directly from Ireland. (I'm in the US)

Oh Oh they are so adorable, I want a ruby but still have not heard anything from my breeder.
She was mating her Ruby with a black and Tan.

That mama is just beautiful, I also had to do a double take to see the puppy on her neck.

WOW The coat on the mom is amazing ! Love the color and shine ! Looks like the male puppy 2nd to the end is lighter than the rest ?? The others have a dark rich deep coat ;) It seems like yesterdat=y .....and then it also seems like forever ......that I was posting colbys newborn pics ! Its been 5 1/2 weeks ! Time will go by fast for you ! Congrats !!!

Roxanne said:
WOW The coat on the mom is amazing ! Love the color and shine ! Looks like the male puppy 2nd to the end is lighter than the rest ?? The others have a dark rich deep coat ;) It seems like yesterdat=y .....and then it also seems like forever ......that I was posting colbys newborn pics ! Its been 5 1/2 weeks ! Time will go by fast for you ! Congrats !!!

I haven't heard back yet if the one that is a little smaller with the lighter coat is the one that got stuck and required the c-section. I'm sure she's busy with the pups and my Isabelle's mum is due for her babies next week, so I'm sure the breeder is probably very busy! Hope I hear back soon and get more current pics in the next week or so.

Daisy Boo's coat was quite light when we collected her and it's now a rich red. The pups are gorgeous!

Back