• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New member saying Hello!

TraMar

Hi everyone
I just joined the board and wanted to give a quick hello. After 20 years of longing for a Cavalier, my dreams are finally coming true!!!! I will get my new boy the first week of March! :D This little guy is show potential, so we'll see how he turns out. ;)

I am a small hobby breeder of Shih Tzus, so am new to Cavaliers. I know my Tzus will do well with a new brother in the house. :lol: I've not yet fully decided on what his name will be. I'm leaning toward calling him Charlie - but I suspect that's not terribly original for a Cav. :lol:

I'm off to browse the forum. :)

icon_welcome and we'll look forward to learning more about your new puppy when he arrives!

Thanks!! The breeder just sent me an updated picture!!! YAHOOO!!!! Isn't he the most adorable thing?!! Oh my stars!! :D

I am not sure what his official name will be yet, but I'm definitely calling him Charlie. :)

charlie2-21-06.jpg

Welcome to both of you, he is precious.
This board is a wonderful place to ask the silliest questions and not feel silly for asking. ;) ;) ;)

Tons of knowledgable folk.

20 years is a long time to wait! But he will be worth every minute of that wait... there's really nothing better than a fuzzy Cavalier muzzle giving you a little kiss! (ESPECIALLY when they are babies... puppy breath is so precious!)

Enjoy him and do post pics as he grows!

WARNING!

Puppy breath is addictive! Worse than cocaine. Just ask me :lol: :lol:

OMG, I'm talking about the puppy breath; I've never used drugs. Boy did that sound wrong the way I wrote it!!

:lol: Bruce!

Dogs are like potato chips, you can't have just one. ;)

I currently have 4 adult Shih Tzus (plus 4 three week old Tzu puppies!) and *only* one Cavalier! Don't ya feel sorry for me - only ONE Cavalier?! :lol:

TraMer ...

We're getting another dog at the end of this month and we've decided to name her Charley aswell !! I think Charley is a great name for a female so as I really don't think if I ever have kids that I'd name a girl Charley ... we decided to go for it with the dog instead !!! She's adorable and very impish so I think Charley suits her .. we were leaning towards Jet, but after a few weeks she's not really a Jet .......

Your Charlie is a real Cutie .... Our Gizmo is a bleinheim too ....

Keep more pics coming ....

Back