• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mummy I really am a good boy...

fuzzie bear

So i'm thinking Baileys gone a long time down the garden...

Then he comes and sits up beside me on the sofa.

He is COVERED in those sticky ball things from out in the garden and I could hardly see his fur. It took an hour to pick them all out... but I couldn't be angry - not with that cute face...

bailey.jpg

Glad I am not the only one with them plants in the garden. Never had a dog with the whole head covered yet! :lol:

Blame of my life they are in summer when they are green still. The plant is just as sticky as well, SiânE came in with some stuck to her ear yesterday.

Looks like the season has started already :cry:

Mygosh, we have had our dogs get into something that looked like that, but they never had that many. What a job that must have been! In the summer, Kris and I go on weed patrol at least once a month looking for those things.

We have those too in the garden - plus fuzzy balls (not sure of the correct weed name) on the common we go to - so far been okay with Woody, but Busta gets them everywhere.... and always seems to run where they are..... icon_yikes

Back