• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Finland

Marju

Hi,
my name is Marju and I live in a little town called Joensuu, in eastern Finland.

We have six cavaliers, three boys Pessi (R), Tomppa (R), Kassu (BL) and three girls Fanni, Miina, Mandi (all B&T). I'm also breeding cavaliers.

I think I know some of you from the other board. Maybe somebody remembers me too.;)

icon_welcome , Marju. How could anyone not remember you and your gorgeous whole-color Cavaliers! :) You'll have to post some pictures here!

icon_welcome Marju - lovely to see you here. I do remember you from somewhere else...but really pleased you have joined us.

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your lovely family - I now have a wholecolour too, a Ruby boy called Teddy.

Back