• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Over the 10,000 mark

Claire

Do we actually do any housework or office work when the Cavalier Talk website is around..... :D (or is everyone as sad as me and show the pictures of the dogs to the dogs!!!!)

csprice said:
:D (or is everyone as sad as me and show the pictures of the dogs to the dogs!!!!)

:lol: I sure wouldn't worry about that too much. I have entire conversations with our dogs :D

I get more out of the dogs than I do Darren - especially when he is watching sport!!!!

My hubby is so sick of me saying to him.... quick quick look at the picture of the puppy.....

This board just cheers me up no end.... its like chocolate !! :D

And theres nothing I love more than new pictures of cavaliers !!

I love it!
Just like chocolate!
This is a comforting and friendly place featuring the sweetest doggies in the world!

Now I will go eat some Hershey kisses----

Nancy
New Jersey:)

Yes I've been away for a week and missed you all :(

My idea of relaxation, reading this board, eating chocolate with a cup of coffee and a Cavalier on my lap icon_heartthrob

Back