• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rory's 2nd Birthday!!!

rory

Today is Rory's 2nd birthday! :D I'm so proud of my little man. He's doing great and loving every day. Tomorrow will be 3 months post-op for the decompression surgery. He is taking meds and they certainly help. Today he went to a BBQ and saw his girlfriend, Darby for the first time since the surgery! :D They had tons of fun chasing each other around and getting into trouble. ;)

At 5 weeks:
rory4-11-042.jpg

At 10 weeks:
rorysitting.jpg

rorystandingonjeffsheadonbed5-9-04.jpg

sleepyroryincouch5-9-04.jpg

At 4 months:
rorybeach82.jpg

rorycontest.jpg

At 18 months, his Group 4 win at a toy dog match:
22025265.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg

Last October:
IMG_5116.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

After his surgery in November:
Rory026.jpg

Christmas!
718042d6.jpg

This month:
2b92405d.jpg

980fe725.jpg

icon_banana icon_banana Happy birthday Rory

I just love the pumkin picture :D

He is so adorable and one spoilt dog, give him a hug from Molly , Jodie and Tara icon_heartthrob

icon_banana Happy Birthday Rory! icon_banana

It's so great to see him thriving and loving life, it's very encouraging! :D

Happy Birthday, little man! I'm so glad to hear he is doing so well. It's been a heck of a few months for you both. Enjoy the day!

JaneB

Happy birthday brave boy....

I love the cute pic of him with him when he was younger and you see him resting his head on his paws.... ahhhh

:D Thanks everyone!! Rory sends sloppy puppy kisses to everyone! :D

I told him that 2 should be a better year than 1, which was too hard. Keeping our fingers crossed for a good year.... :)

icon_banana HAPPY BIRTHDAY icon_banana
to Rory, you are such a sweetheart icon_heartthrob

Wonderful to see you growing up into a very handsome young man :D

Hope you're had a wonderful day, with lots of yummies and jelly and ice cream and balloons :lol:

PS it still makes me cry to see that post op photo :(

Happy belated B-Day you hadsome devil!

Chester sends his love and hopes you had a great day eating lots of yummy treats, running around with abandon, and tearing the stuffing out of some plush toys (that seems to be Chester's favorite hobby right now)!

I send my love and hope you continue to be happy and healthy and don't have any more serious health issues.

Keep on truckin' little man!

Love,
Monica and Chester

Back