• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly

Oh what a pretty girl! Is her tongue really spotted like it looks in the picture?.

She looks exactly like my grandads old dog... and I loved that dog so much - one of the sweetest dogs I ever met.

What a lovely happy girl! The eyes tell you everything...she is definately loved very much and has an awesome life. Her coat is beautiful too! My old boyfriend had a dog that looked similar and he was part Border Collie and part Belgian Sheepdog. He was a very sweet dog and had the fluffy tail just like your girl.

I was going to ask the same thing about her tongue -- whether it was grass or spots! 8)

She's lovely and looks very happy there on the lawn. :)

That is an old photo of Molly , she now has a few specks of grey and also before she had a knee operation due to chasing tennis balls icon_crying

She is one amazing dog and won our hearts over on the first day icon_banana

My garden is totally different now mainly due to Jodie and her seperation anexity icon_whistling

Back