• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

RVC Researcher looking for Cavaliers for study

Margaret C

Rowena Packer at the Royal Veterinary College would like to recruit around 20 Cavaliers for her study into Brachycephalic Obstructive Airways Syndrome ( BOAS ) It would involve owners taking their dogs to the RVC in Hertfordshire and the study runs from June-October 2012.

Rowena is particularly interested in Cavs with shorter type noses and ‘chunky’ in body shape. You can read more about the study in this booklet: BOAS study Handout booklet

Rowena Packer at the Royal Veterinary College would like to recruit around 20 Cavaliers for her study into Brachycephalic Obstructive Airways Syndrome ( BOAS ). ...

This is interesting, because I remember that when the BAOS webpage (for Brachycephalic Airway Obstruction Syndrome) first came out on cavalierhealth.org, cavalier breeders would scream at me via the Internet that "CAVALIERS ARE NOT BRACHYCEPHALIC!!!"

But then, they also previously yelled that "THERE IS NO MVD IN MY BLOODLINES!!!"

Now they're probably yelling 'NONE OF MY DOGS HAVE SM - IT'S NOT A MAJOR PROBLEM!'

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back