• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme - Bad Hair Day

mhabca

I tried to look back a couple of years and didn't see this one, so hopefully it hasn't been done or at least not for awhile. Show us your bad hair days - Here's Mika's:

devil.jpg

(I'm not sure why I post this pic - it is so awful!).

I like this... it just goes to show you even the adorable cavalier CAN actually have a bad hair day. LOL
So cute.:lotsaluv:

Love the topic.
Did Mika stick a paw in the electric socket :rotfl:
Those snowballs are a pest, unbelievable how quickly the Cavs are covered :lpy:

Like these, looks as though they could both be starting a new trend, spikey hair with baballs with a bit of Cavalier Glamour thrown in :fool::grin:

Rosie's ears AFTER she had been brushed! She always gets down and gives herself a shake after being brushed and ends up looking worse than she did before.

Kodak274.jpg

:lol: Rosie looks such a poser! That dramatic look off to the side - she'll be asking for soft focus next :l*v:

Back