• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First Birthday weekend pictures!

GraciesMom

UPDATED PICS First Birthday weekend pictures!

Here are a few taken today on Gracie's first birthday, but party is tomorrow. A very special guest coming from Charlotte.... I wonder who! Will post more from the party!

Just looking adorable...

gracieprettygirl.jpg

Gracie just loves her new giraffe that she got this morning.
graciewithgiraffefinal.jpg

Profiles of Cavs always so charming...

graciewithgiraffefinal2.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few taken today on Gracie's first birthday, but party is tomorrow. A very special guest coming from Charlotte.... I wonder who! Will post more from the party!

Just looking adorable...

gracieprettygirl.jpg

Gracie just loves her new giraffe that she got this morning.
graciewithgiraffefinal.jpg

Profiles of Cavs always so charming...

graciewithgiraffefinal2.jpg

Aww! Special guest! How could I miss a party especially Gracie's 1st birthday!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I love the 1st one - she's very pretty :lotsaluv:

SO pleased that Anne is sharing in the celebrations :D

Aww Gracie is adorable. That one with her bottom in the air is what my Holly does! Love it. Happy birthday Gracie. Hope you have a fantastic day and how nice Anne can be their to celebrate with you.

What a wonderful weekend, and special guest indeed! She has a beautiful coat! Have a wonderful weekend, and lots of pictures!

Photos from the party last night

Despite thunderstorms on and off, we had a great time. Some other pictures taken by her "Uncle Herb" will be better than mine.

Here is Gracie with her "cake" and candle.
firstlookatcake.jpg

A cute t-shirt from Anniemac that Ella was to wear for her birthday. She was sweet to bring it for Gracie.
barktshirt.jpg

opening a present
checkingoutgift.jpg

so many goodies!!!

lotsagifts.jpg

Opening a new toy from Anniemac. She is soooooo pretty and sweet. I am so glad she came to visit us!
sniffingapresentwithanne.jpg

Happy 1st birthday gracie!

Happy 1st birthday to Gracie the photos are lovely she has such a pretty face. It was wonderfuly that Anne could visit and remember Ella. Look forward to more photos of the lovely Gracie.

I am sooo glad that Anne came and you got to finally meet. I know it was probably bittersweet. I just know that someday Anne will have another little one to bring to a party.

I am glad that Gracie enjoyed herself. We've had rain here all weekend too! Hugs to you all. Gracie is such a pretty girl!

Gracie was so adorable :) she was so cute with all her toys (but I think she liked my cupcake toy the best). Thank you Debra for inviting me. Gracie snuggled with me today... so cute.

She has the cutest face and such a good family. Thank you for inviting me. Funny how we met on the forum but so close. Gracie has her little stairs to look out the window. Such a cute girl.

Gracie was so adorable :) she was so cute with all her toys (but I think she liked my cupcake toy the best). Thank you Debra for inviting me. Gracie snuggled with me today... so cute.

Gracie slept with her cupcake toy again....that is her new fave bed toy. I will try to get a photo.

Back