• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducting Ms. Dusty

MsDusty

Introducing Ms. Dusty

dusty-M.jpg

After much consideration we decided to name our new Cavalier puppy "Dusty." A panda-eyed British beauty.

smugshot1515911-M.jpg

Dusty's dad "Tom Tom." Fifth ranked Cavalier in the country (for now!). ;)

1245510421_tzEMh-M.jpg

First visit to meet mom and the litter.

smugshot3451364-M.jpg

Hula being a good mom. Our fat puppy is on the left.

1245511857_EVX5B-M.jpg

smugshot8463496-M.jpg

Second visit.

smugshot9264814-M.jpg

Slept almost the whole way home - 2+ hours in the car. No problems.

smugshot2388106-M.jpg

Loving her daddy.

smugshot9829318-M.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! Here are a few more...

smugshot4786122-M.jpg

Loves to play fetch. She's a natural.

smugshot9468517-M.jpg

Loves to nap - of course.

smugshot5904941-M.jpg

Mom and I were standing in the kitchen talking. Dusty wedged in between my legs from behind and fell asleep on my feet in seconds.

smugshot3181492-M.jpg

smugshot38612-M.jpg

[video]http://evanfahey.smugmug.com/gallery/17036318_W5dLtK#1292374632_KSdbDxr-A-LB[/video]

smugshot1316500-M.jpg

smugshot9933501-M.jpg

First visit to the vet. Healthy little puppy.

smugshot2871689-M.jpg

After her morning walk and meal she likes to crawl in bed for a few minutes.

smugshot8075297-M.jpg

Just looking beautiful.

smugshot5428718-M.jpg

Thanks for viewing everyone!

Loving all these big guys with cute Cavvies

We have several of you big dudes lately with the cutest Cavvies... Nothing more fun that seeing a guy turn to mush over a sweet Cavvie. :p

We have several of you big dudes lately with the cutest Cavvies... Nothing more fun that seeing a guy turn to mush over a sweet Cavvie. :p

I love seeing guys with Cavaliers! My husband gave Chamberlain the "cold shoulder" when I brought him home because he was a toy breed. That lasted all about two seconds and now my husband talks baby talk, snuggles with him and is totally in love with him too!

What a sweet chubby cavalier puppy! Enjoy the puppy breath and snuggles! :paw:

My hubby did the SAME thing

I love seeing guys with Cavaliers! My husband gave Chamberlain the "cold shoulder" when I brought him home because he was a toy breed. That lasted all about two seconds and now my husband talks baby talk, snuggles with him and is totally in love with him too!

What a sweet chubby cavalier puppy! Enjoy the puppy breath and snuggles! :paw:

He did not really give her the cold shoulder but he was not that thrilled about a small dog. Now he is a complete babbling fool! :jmp2:

What a beautiful cavie Dusty is!!

I always thought "Hunks and Cavies" would make a great calendar:badgrin::badgrin::p:p On that note

My boyfriend.

PHOTO-7.jpg

Back