• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New theme- Best Smile!

This is my entry!

433944166_9ab855c2ee.jpg

Thanks Emily, for remind me that pics!!!

Izzy smiley boy

059izzy1.jpg

061izzypleased3.jpg

Joly having a mad over grabbing the ghosts on his head.

Img_0243behind.jpg

And , thought the others had mixed reactions, Joly thought the photo session worth a laugh.

0494stay.jpg

Barbara,

Who is the sincerely cheesed off dog in your last photo? What a great expressive face. Clearly Joly loves having photos taken, his one is gorgeous by the way.

That's big boy Monty. The camera angle makes his head look overlarge, but he is in proportion, but not cavalier proportion. The one on the far left is Teddy and the one next to him was Izzy.

Barbara,

Who is the sincerely cheesed off dog in your last photo? What a great expressive face. Clearly Joly loves having photos taken, his one is gorgeous by the way.

Is it possible to fall in love with Cavaliers all over again?:D These pictures are great!

I was going to post one of Wallis or Tibby, but they both look rather grim when I have camera in hand. And Sasha runs from me. Will you take my word for it that they smile nicely?

Lindsay, who wouldn't be happy decked out as a Parrothead?

Lindsay, who wouldn't be happy decked out as a Parrothead?

:lol: I don't know! He is always so proud of himself when he is dressed up...but it is a whole different ballgame when I bring out the Hawaiian shirt. He loves that thing! I raised him right ;) :lol:

Sing along with him - "Wasted away again in Margaritaville"

Check out the pic I posted of Avery in "And Friends". I think she'll be there with him!

Back