• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I (finaly) have my 2nd Cavalier!!!

Congrats on your new little'un. She looks a real sweetie. Hope you all have many happy years together.

How are you coping with keeping Lucky away from her? I'm finding a belly band helpful though still staying with them ALL the time. They even come in the bathroom when I go.

Poppy was in a foster situation with two entire dogs :eek: a mastiff who I hope was too big. When I picked her up, I found out about an entire pug :shock: I'm assured they didn't get to her. icon_nwunsure

Lucy saw our vet Sue today, had her 1st vac & microchip implanted - then I signed her adoption papers so she is officially mine tonight!!

Sue listened to her heart & said it is strong with no sign of a murmer, she does have a luxating patella (grade 2-3) so she's told me to keep an eye on that, she said she may need surgery in the future but she might not. Shesgoing to have a really good lookat that while shes under anesthetic next month.

She recons she is more like 5-6 months old & thinks shes about midway through her season so has booked her spay for 19th May.

Everyone in work loves her! The office guys wern't in when Lucy was handed over on Sunday so they met her today & did a bit of babysitting while I was working!

DT had 8 phone calls yesterday from people who had either seen her on Sunday or had friends/family who had seen her so had I not taken her she would have been homed very quickley but im very glad she is here with me, she is part of the family already!

How are you coping with keeping Lucky away from her? I'm finding a belly band helpful though still staying with them ALL the time. They even come in the bathroom when I go.

Poppy was in a foster situation with two entire dogs :eek: a mastiff who I hope was too big. When I picked her up, I found out about an entire pug :shock: I'm assured they didn't get to her. icon_nwunsure

Pauline, im guessing you mean Sparky! He's not a bit bothered by her being in season, never has been bothered by any bitches in season, maybe coz he was neutered quite young? But Lucy does sleep in a huge crate at the moment too & today she was at work with me all day.

I really hope the pug didnt get to Poppy!

Back