• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Make me laugh!

JeanKC

We've jointly decided the new topic will be 'Make me laugh!'. Post pictures of your doggies doing things that bring/brought a smile to your face. :)

We'll open it up for the week and set up the poll to start next Monday. Good luck! (y)

This is one of Beauregard either the day or day after we brought him home. Even at 2.2 lbs he was all about toys... and remembering him being so tiny, but so full of 'puppyhood' makes us smile.

bo6a.jpg

Here is Merry - whenever she has had enough of her picture being taken, her stategy is to lay down. She just collapses and won't get up until the camera is put away! I believe she is thinking "Are you done yet?"

2602346890_689151ffd1_o.jpg

Last edited:
Has to be this one of Sasha. Must have been taken when she was only about 12 weeks old.
Its just the expression on her face!

DSC02262.jpg

My neighbors have a yorkie, she and Chloe are bestest friends,
but sometimes Sasha has soooo much energy it makes Chloe want to scream.....

2604271748_601fcb3de0_b.jpg

Molly waiting for Santa Claus

This Christmas picture always makes me laugh. Mollys posture and eyes are like: "I SWEAR I have been good!"

1799874953_8acd221918_b.jpg

Some brilliant photos here...

thought you might like this one of Lily, relaxing after her recent great achievement :D

"Celebrity is as Celebrity does"
Gilderoy Lockhart

Lily2.jpg

I had a girls night in last Friday with the usual few friends around, popcorn, ice-cream etc etc..
Chloe and Millie of course joined in and weren't long about letting me know that they agreed with my choice of ice-cream....

2617628203_08aa7d8940_m.jpg
2617628131_161d60144d_m.jpg

It certainly made the girls laugh :D

Last edited:
Back