• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I told you that bed was too small

Davy

Why not to let your mother buy a bed for your dog. Ok she can curl up in it and sleep but SiânE being SiânE; she is a total fidget while sleeping.

Thankfully she now has a much larger bed for Christmas. :grin:

sianebed.jpg

Perfect size for a puppy though LOL!!!

She looks so sweet like that - but glad she is getting a new more comfortable bed for Christmas

You're not the only one - I got a new bed for my Rosie and it was too small!!!

Rosie014.jpg

After this pic was taken, she ignored it and went back to her tatty old bed!

The bed has a new owner now - a friend's 12 week old ruby cav.

Well SiânE got her new bed and jumped into it straight away.

As you can see she is very contended in it and we haven’t had the jump in to bed, rearrange the contents and then decide the floor looks a much better place to sleep YET?:rolleyes:

29-12-07_1715.jpg

29-12-07_1707.jpg

Rosiesmum, I got the very same look from SiânE when she got into her bed.:lol:

oh that's a wonderful bed, that will keep her warm and out of draughts -and plenty of room to stretch out.

She looks very content in her new bed.

Rosie's still using her old one - I'll get her a new one soon. Have to find one that matches the new decor though - the pink one did stand out against the ruby red, cream and black:eek:

Awww, how darling! Luckily we don't have that problem at my house - Anything to small for Amber the IGs take over, although they weigh about the same (my IGs range from 10 to 14 lbs, my Cavalier is 13 lbs), I'm always amazed at how TINY my IGs can curl up to be when they want to!!!!

cavymum : sorry for being dumb but whats an IGs?? and haha i looove that picci mine sleep like that anyways even without teeny beds lol she looks very content in her new one :)

cavymum : sorry for being dumb but whats an IGs?? and haha i looove that picci mine sleep like that anyways even without teeny beds lol she looks very content in her new one :)

Italian Greyhounds :)

Great pics of Princess SiánE :lotsaluv: Love the new bed :)

Back