• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

All growed up ;)

cecily

Haven't been on in ages so I thought I'd post a few (or several) recent photos of my pair :D They're both doing really well and Dougal has now surpassed Tandie heightwise (although only slightly). Dougal is almost 11 months old now... I can't believe it. He's lost the punky look his coat used to have and it's smoothed out. He's a real little man now. They get on like a house on fire.

Here they both are...
Resized_Dogs00021-1.jpg

Tandie (concentrating on the treat in my hand!)
Resized_Dogs00019.jpg

Dougal... trying to look handsome, and succeeding. Who could resist a cavalier with the wind in their hair
Resized_Dogs00016.jpg

Resized_Dogs00013.jpg

Bath time
Resized_Dogs00006.jpg

Resized_Dogs00002.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww! Tandie is lovely as always... and Dougal looks like trouble. I'm sure I've said that before! They're both gorgeous, Cecily.

What a delight to see some pics! I LOVE those narrow-eyed looks they have when looking at a treat and trying to be nonchalant. :lol: They both look fantastic. Dougal is just gorgeous and I see he still has his spiky head hair (but not quite as spiky as before!)

wow they are so lovely:lotsaluv: , i love the pics of Dougal in the bath (i think they look so sad when they are wet!):luv:

Lisa

Way too cute, both of them! I love how intent Tandie is on the treat and Dougal has that same, "I'm never speaking to you again," my guys get when its their bath time. They never mean it and of course neither does Dougal

Thanks everyone, naturally I think they're fantastic. :L Tandie does make silly faces with her mouth when she's concentrating.

Karlin... dougal's coat has really calmed down since it's lengthened! Look at these old photos of him. We were sorry we didn't call him spike for a while! (now, obviously, glad we didn't!)

Resized_CROP-Salzburg00352.jpg

Resized_Skerries00005.jpg

What great photos!!! Especially love the bathtime ones.... Beautiful fur babies you have there....

Back