• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Might be getting a new baby!

Chelle

Hi all!

We've been talking about getting a playmate for Bella, and when a local breeder we know called us a few weeks ago to say she was expecting a litter of pups on Feb 22, it was just too perfect.

I don't get how all the genetics work for colours, but with what she bred her tri-colour with, I guess it was possible to get any of the 4 colours.

The pups were born last night, and she got 4 for 4! One of each colour :rah:

I think this little Tri-colour boy is going to be ours :)

Now we just have to wait 12 weeks.. and we need a name!

I'm so excited!

tricolor.jpg

pups.jpg

And this is why we want a Tricolour so bad... this little girl we met last summer at a Cavalier get-together (BBQ) at the home of the breeder that just had the pups. Robin was her name and we just fell in love with her. She took a liking to my husband's feet, and fell asleep on his shoes. He sat like this for an hour because he didn't have the heart to disturb her :D

We wanted her.. but she wasn't for sale. One of the out of town breeders just brought her along, but she's destined to be a Show Baby.

2e%7E0.jpg

Hi!!

What a nice looking litter! I recently mated my Tri girl to a Ruby boy with the potential of getting all four colours and got 2 B/T's and a Ruby!!

wholecolourpupsandoctavia001.jpg

You will find that your hopeful little boy will name himself over the following weeks, for now he looks a strong healthy puppy and Congratulations!! :luv:

Hi!!

What a nice looking litter! I recently mated my Tri girl to a Ruby boy with the potential of getting all four colours and got 2 B/T's and a Ruby!!

You will find that your hopeful little boy will name himself over the following weeks, for now he looks a strong healthy puppy and Congratulations!! :luv:
Thanks Cathryn! Your girl is gorgeous and what beautiful pups!

Yes, I think it was a Ruby that was bred with mum. But ooooh, I have such a soft spot for B&T's as well. The only female in this litter is the B&T girl, and as we already have a (almost 2yr old) female, I think she'd do better with an opposite sex pup. Plus my husband realllllly wants a tri-colour.

BTW, here is the breakdown:

1 B/T Girl 8.375 oz
1 Ruby Boy 8.75 oz
1 Tricolour Boy 8.5 oz
1 Blenheim Boy 8.25 oz

How do you pick just one though? I want them all!!!! ;)

Those pictures are wonderful! I can see why your husband wouldn't move all right. :lol: And how fun to get one of each in a litter -- I'd keep them all, for a complete set. :lol:

That sure is a beautiful litter! And big birth weights, too. Will you be gettuing progress photos?

With all the puppy pictures on here, I am going through some serious puppy withdrawal. We won't be breeding anyone til late fall.

That is so great- one of each color. I agree, I would keep them all to have a complete set. LOL Please keep us updated as your little guy grows. Congrats!:paw:

:luv: he is gorgeous. Keep us updated with plenty of photos. Have you any names in mind for the little guy?

Will you be gettuing progress photos?
Absolutely, so I'll definitely keep you guys posted! :)

Have you any names in mind for the little guy?
We're leaning towards Beaumont (Beau).. I think that would go well with Bella. Bella & Beau.

2nd choice so far is Montgomery (Monty). Cisco isn't out of the question, either.

I think we'll have to wait until we see him in person and see what he looks more like. We'll be going over there in a few weeks to see them all.

So excited! :luv:

Just wanted to reply and say hi since I saw your post. I'm not sure if you remember me or not from the picnic but I'm Zoey's owner (from Jem's first litter) and helped deliver those little guys early Friday morning. I also remember your little Bella from the picnic! Daddy was a ruby :) Jem seems to have a trait for throwing tri's with no blazes, which I think are just perfect regardless!

Just wanted to reply and say hi since I saw your post. I'm not sure if you remember me or not from the picnic but I'm Zoey's owner (from Jem's first litter) and helped deliver those little guys early Friday morning. I also remember your little Bella from the picnic! Daddy was a ruby :) Jem seems to have a trait for throwing tri's with no blazes, which I think are just perfect regardless!
Hello!! Yes, I sure do remember you and Zoey! :)

I spoke with B this morning and she told me all about your long night with Jem. Hats off to both of you! I still can't believe she got one of each colour :lol:

Blaze or no blaze, I think he's just perfect too. Ooooh, I just want all of them :D

(Did you ever get to see all the photos from the BBQ I put in Bella's online photo album?)

Oh wow they are absolutely adorable!!!!!! Congrats on your tri-colour! he's gorgeous. btw, all your considered names are great though i really like Beau!

Back