• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Angel Ella

Anne having read your posts about Ella I really don't know what to say. except I do feel for your loss much more than I am prepared to publicly admit on this forum.

Every time I think about you and Ella, the tears just flow. It's almost like she was the soulmate to every cavalier on this board, especially those with SM. Run free like the wind Ella, with no pain or SM to stop you.

And God asked the canine spirit
Are you ready to come home?
Oh yes, quite so, replied the precious soul
And, as a dog, I know I am able
To decide anything for myself.

Are you coming then? Asked God
Soon, replied the whiskered angel
But I must come slowly
For my human friends are troubled
For you see, they need me, quite certainly

But don't they understand? Asked God
That you will never leave them
That your souls are intertwined. For all Eternity?
That nothing is created or destroyed?
It just is.. Forever, and ever and ever.

Eventually they will understand,
Replied the glorious Dog
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever.
xxx

Anne, you are still in my thoughts. We will never forget Ella - rest well little girl.

ive been thinking of you all day . the story of how you came to get ella is similar to mine and rubys story , and we have that same bond . im so very sorry xx r.i.p ella x

My heart overflows .... such a precious story

You and Ella are a magical story...and it will live on. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this beautiful story of your angel. Seeing both of your beautiful faces, you can see how much you both love each other....and always will. You deserve to have love in your life and I hope you can see how much you are loved here.

I am so sorry; we all know how much you cared about her and how special she was. :flwr:

Hi Anne,
I just want you to know there has not been a single day I (or any of us here) haven't thought of you, prayed for you and grieved for/with you.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story of Ella. Everyone should be as good of a doggie mommy as you are. I hope I can say that someday.
I will continue to hope and pray you are surrounded by love and comfort at this very difficult time. You are very brave and strong, just like Ella.
Remember she is with you. And always will be. :lotsaluv:

Anne,
Thank you so much for sharing that with us. Again I am brought to tears. Your story has touched my heart and I know I have said it before, but really describes my bond with my little Polly as well (which I often have a hard time even thinking of her as a dog). She is my everything..my heart and soul and also came to me during a time when I really needed her. You and Ella were sent to each other for a reason...you are true soulmates and a bond like that will never be broken. Ella's brave story has truly made an impact on me and I will never forget your stories of the love she has brought you. I know I was one of the people who emailed you and please don't feel obligated to email me back. I just wanted you to know how deeply sorry I was and how much your story of your angel Ella has meant to me. Please take care...it will be a slow and difficult healing process but each day will get just a little easier. ((Huggs from me and Polly))

I've been following more on facebook but Just wanted to say that I hope your days are getting easier- I've always thought that I will be inconsolable for months

Run free Angel Ella- she will forever be your heart, and your heart will be forever hers
*ng*l

:hug:

I have been away for a week, so came back to read about your terrible loss.

I am so sorry that your sweet little Ella has died in such a tragic way.
My thoughts are with you.

I have been away for a week, so came back to read about your terrible loss.

I am so sorry that your sweet little Ella has died in such a tragic way.
My thoughts are with you.

Thank you Margaret for always being there for me and Ella but I don't think she passed in a tragic way. It was very hard as you can see from the posts but something amazing happened the last day. We visited in a room, her tail was wagging and even sat out in the sun. I don't know what her life would have been like without the obstruction, and I had no idea about the surgery being so invasive, but for one day I saw that light in her eyes. It does not mean she was getting better because I will not go into details but I do know that I feel her with me. Part of me thinks that maybe she knew it was her time too.

She has given me so much joy, so many tears, and a love I will never feel the same, but all the tears I have been crying, I feel like she is at peace. I think about our last weekend and that is how I want to remember her. Maybe God knew I would not have the strength to watch her start to decline (if she did which was very possible given things). It was her time and even though it was short she has given me more than I could ask someone for in a lifetime.

:cry*ing: I'm still feeling so sad for you and it does seem so tragic in many of our eyes, but it's all different perspectives. I'm glad to see you are dealing with this so well, I would be in bits!!! Ella is free now, and at the shining Rainbow Bridge. Still thinking of and praying for you guys.:lotsaluv:

I have followed on FB also, but my tears pour out again. Just remember the best.

Anne, what a wonderful perspective you have on this! I am so proud of you for this.

Just know that Ella has been a wonderful inspiration for so many here, and it will remain that way for a long time.

I hope that your heart will heal, and be filled with lovely memories of Ella.....you were a wonderful, wonderful mother to her.

Hugs,

Oh Anne - I am so sorry! :(
I am just catching up to everything, and I am in tears and absolutely heartbroken.
Ella was really special to Ellie and I - you were the first to help us when we discovered Ellie had SM..provided so much support.. we are so grateful to have Ella touch our lives..I'm at a loss for words. Your strong spirit and unwavering love for Ella is truly inspiring.

Ella will be forever missed.. you are very brave and my thoughts are with you.

Hugs from Ellie and I :lotsaluv::hug:

~Sandi

I have been reading about sams ashes and I just got the call that her remains are ready for me to pick up. That is going to be so tough and I don't know if I'm even ready to get them. I'm shaking

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Anne,
I have not been a member that long on ct but I can see how Ella has touched so many people's hearts. Mine included, every time I read about Ella I am in tears again. I really feel for you and what you are going through right now. I have had Sam's ashes for just over two years now and have decided I am not ready to let him go yet. I have a portrait a friend painted of him and I have it on the wall along with a frame with lots of photos from him being a puppy to when he got older. I still miss him even though I have two beautiful Cavs now.
Just remember all the great times you had with Ella and how much you loved her and she loved you. Having Ella's ashes should make you feel that you have her with you always. Time is a great healer and you will always remember her.
So sorry you are going through this. :hug::hug:

Anne, I've been away for a while, and just ran across this now. I'm so sorry for your loss of your beloved Ella. There are no words to try to comfort now, just be assured that you and Ella are in my prayers. A candle will be lit in Maryland to help guide a beautiful little soul over the Rainbow Bridge.

Back