• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First few days with my little harley!

mariagrady

1782039_10203002177675643_756977729_n.jpg

Here is some pictures of my little Harley. I picked him up on friday and so far it's going great we are just working on learning that hands and hair are not chew toys!! :) And right now we have been potty training on potty pads because here in Minnesota the temps have been a high of 0. He is a love and I could not be happier!!

how fun! Glad to hear things are going pretty well. I am still 6 weeks and 2 days for picking up our new pup. I hope you keep sharing!

1782039_10203002177675643_756977729_n.jpg

Here is some pictures of my little Harley. I picked him up on friday and so far it's going great we are just working on learning that hands and hair are not chew toys!! :) And right now we have been potty training on potty pads because here in Minnesota the temps have been a high of 0. He is a love and I could not be happier!!

What a little doll! And those cute little "freckles!" Snow again today in Minnesota, and a lot of of! Good luck with little Harley, he's a cutie.

Back