• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My beautiful girl!

Alana

386643_10150577970557646_589947645_11572668_1178004253_n.jpg

After waiting for 2 months I have finally met her! I bring her home next week! Name ideas anyone?

I absolutely love whem blenhiems have markings on their muzzle - so cute :) I'm sure any name you pick she'll love!

My first Blenheim, who was such a gentle girl, was Meg. Another name I like is Poppy - somehow plain names suit Cavaliers who as a breed have been part of households for centuries. Can't imagine a 17th-century lady calling her spaniel anything too fancy!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

She's adorable!!
I think she looks like a Bea (short for Beatrice) :) oh names are fun, it is so hard to choose! Plus you have to Iove it because you will be saying it all the time!

Congratulations Alana! :) She looks like a Bell or Blossom to me :) But I'm sure whatever you choose will be perfect for her.

I remember the excitement just anticipating bringing my Chloe home... happy for you! :)

Beautiful baby! I like the name "Piper", or "Callie"... but pick something thats meaningful to you! Cav's are the best! Have fun with your sweet girl!

I am leaning towards SOPHIE, however before that I liked Belle or Bella. I don't know! The people at work think I should choose a non person name but all my animals have people names! My cats are Max and Chloe! I want something sweet.

I am leaning towards SOPHIE, however before that I liked Belle or Bella. I don't know! The people at work think I should choose a non person name but all my animals have people names! My cats are Max and Chloe! I want something sweet.

She is beautiful so Bella would really suit her.

I keep looking at her and calling her Lilly, don't know why but that's the name that keeps popping into my head every time I look at her. No matter what you name her, you will love her.

Back