• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chauncy's homecoming

Chauncy

th_IMAG0064.jpg
th_100MEDIA_IMAG0046.jpg
th_100MEDIA_IMAG0012.jpg
th_100MEDIA_IMAG0038.jpg
th_100MEDIA_IMAG0013.jpg
th_100MEDIA_IMAG0023.jpg

A few pictures of Chauncy's homecoming tonight. I don't know if these pictures are coming up. Will anyone please let me know? Thanks!

Last edited:
YAY! Chauncy's home! He is soooo precious! I know you are elated! Tell him Bella and Koda said Welcome Home! :) Love the pics!

I was actually nervous

Now that he's home, I have gotten over my nervousness-- crazy, huh? Here I was planning and planning on him arriving and when last night finally arrived, I was actually very nervous about picking him up today. Odd thing is, I don't know what I was nervous about. He is just one loving ball of mini-fluff! He is actually the size of my foot right now. Oh, I guess that doesn't tell you much-- my shoe size is a 35, so that should give you a better idea. He is a lot tinier than he looked in the pictures and I couldn't help but swoon when I picked him up at the airport this afternoon. He currently is 2.6 lbs and is not afraid at all of our cat, Tristan :eek: He has successfully used his Pet Loo a few times already today. Yey, Chauncy! I will tell him that Bella and Koda send their well wishes and welcome :eek:

YAY! Chauncy's home! He is soooo precious! I know you are elated! Tell him Bella and Koda said Welcome Home! :) Love the pics!

Ohhh, I'm in love too, he's absolutely adorable!
See, there was nothing to be nervous about, it was just all the excited anticipation of waiting.

He's so little and fluffy, and that little face...
give_heart.gif
He's a handsome little poppet.
How did your first night go?

Congratulations on Chauncy :) He is really, really, cute, and I am looking forward to see more pictures!

Thank you for sharing the photos. He's so cute. Where did he fly from? How did he do on the flight?

Back