• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dudley, Darby & I Thank you

Linda

:hug::flwr::hug:

A very very special member on this board sent me yet another gift which touched my heart in more ways than they will ever know.

Back sometime this year they took a picture I had posted of Dudley and worked on it and sent it back to me as it is below, today I was suprised to receive this picture of Darby. :D

I wanted to share this with you, I haven't been around much but thought some of the members here who do know me may remember my boys.

I was speechless, funny how things happen in your life at the most unexpected times. This has been a extremely difficult year for me, this I will treasure forever more.

Thank you so kindly.
:lotsaluv:

Dudley

Dudley21-1.jpg

Darby

Darby1-1.jpg

Those are beautiful! I've always loved that picture of Dudley...those ears!!! What a nice pick-me-up surprise!

All I can say is WOW!! Dudley and Darby are sooooo handsome. I always loved the picture of them sitting on the step in their little matching sweaters. I liked it so much I had to buy one for Scout.

Thank you everyone for your kind words about my boys, I just ordered my 8x10 this morning of Darby. It should be ready hopefully by tonight, I can't wait to put them up on the wall.

A big Thank you again to the gal who made this possible for me, and mostly I thank my breeder for giving me the honor of having these two precious boys in my life.:D:D:D

:flwr::flwr::flwr:

oh those are really lovely Linda - what a wonderful surprise.

Darby looks so grown up now - he is a very handsome boy.

Just to show you the remarkable work here are the original pictures I posted of my precious little redhead. He is quite the character and is extremely attached to me, he like all cavaliers has his own unique personality.

I was having one heck of a time trying to pick a picture, I wanted to have something special made for my son Derrick whom is the reason that we have these two gorgeous boys. Since I was struggling with what picture to pick I was asking for opinions and it was my lucky day.

Nbr 1
IMG_0074.jpg

Nbr 2
IMG_0077.jpg

Nbr 3
IMG_0098.jpg

Nbr 4
IMG_0101.jpg

Nicki: It has been a longtime, thank you for you kind comments you always told me that he would grow up to be a gorgeous boy. Where did the time go, he is 20 mths already.:hug:
Darby has lovely feathering, I hope that one day he will have a coat like your Tedbears.

Scouty girl and Pauline

Here is that picture that you liked, my breeder has that picture of them on her website. Darby looks so wee in it.:shock:

IMG_4379.jpg

Pauline, I am sure things will get better in 2008.:xfngr:

Those pictures are beautiful.... A member on this site also did the same thing for one of my Dixie's pictures. I was thrilled. It is amazing how generous the members on this site are. Also, where did you get those precious sweaters. I would love to get one. Thanks, Judy and Dixie

Those pictures are beautiful.... A member on this site also did the same thing for one of my Dixie's pictures. I was thrilled. It is amazing how generous the members on this site are. Also, where did you get those precious sweaters. I would love to get one. Thanks, Judy and Dixie

Hey Judy

Isn't it a lovely surprise when folk do things for you from their heart like that, I picked Darby's picture up this morning and put it in the frame it is gorgeous. I need to take some pictures of my kids, before hanging them where I want them as I bought a lot of different sizes and shapes of the frame.

In regards to those sweaters, not sure if she still has the size that you may need but you can try.

www.tiabellas.com

I love those sweaters too, they look so sweet in them.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Linda, thanks for the reply for the sweaters. It looks like your puppies pictures on the web-site advertising the sweaters......what cuties. I am sure they sell lots of sweaters with those two modeling them. Judy and Dixie PS Unfortunately, they are out of the size I would need. WAhhhhhh

Last edited:
Your boys are absolutely STUNNING! There just isn't enough words to describe how beautiful they are. Now I have ruby fever...

Back