• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please Welcome Jake

Aileen, That tugged at my heart. I remember about Sam. To hear about that poor little Jake, everything he knew gone so fast and stuck in the pound, just put a lump in my throat. He looks sweet, and both of you deserve happiness and :lotsaluv:.
Congratulations to you BOTH!

Welcome Jake, you're a gorgeous boy :lotsaluv:
Aileen I'm so pleased for you, I'm sure he'll bring you lots of happiness,

Now that Jake has his forever home he will be loved and doted on from now on. Congratulations!! :jump:

Welcome Jake!!!!
He's lovely Aileen. Congrats on the new addition to the family :D Delighted for you

Good for you Aileen...and even better for Jake!! So glad he ended up with you and will be doted on forever and ever!!

Bless you Aileen for giving Sam a loving home and family, and now it's little Jake's turn! :lotsaluv: He's a lovely boy.icon_welcome:mexwav: Welcome on board, Jake! :lotsaluv:

An update on Jake he has been here nearly 2 weeks and is such a good dog he did bite me on the Tuesday when he had only been here a day here are some more photos with the others
613114_008_17A.jpg

613114_005_20A.jpg

613114_002_23A.jpg

Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Back