• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Photo Phun!

vicarrieous

Today after work, Kip and I had fun with a little photo shoot. I wanted some new artwork for my bedroom which we just repainted and I couldnt think of anything better then photos of my furbaby! (I am horrible at taking pics so after two hours, hundreds of photos and an antsy pup here are a few of my favorite)

Let me know which one you like!

Photo #1 Rustic Snuggle Bug
2415145178_65b7136ded.jpg

Photo #2 Running Free!
2415141830_6d3e9029b7.jpg

Photo #3 Sweet Eyes

2414319735_fa894e47e0.jpg

Photo #4 Sniffin'

2414319201_1862c83d3d.jpg

#5 Stare
2415199900_3a9743c2bc.jpg

I JUST LOVE MY LITTLE BUG!

Last edited:
I really like them all. They are very artistic. Great job. judy and dixie

I love all of those pictures!!! My favs are the running free one and the stare one. I love to see my 2 boys "running free". By the way, what kind of camera do you use?

I love them all but the first,second and last are my favourites.I especially like running free!

I love all of those pictures!!! My favs are the running free one and the stare one. I love to see my 2 boys "running free". By the way, what kind of camera do you use?
To be honest, I used an older digital camera (4 megapixels I think) but I really putz with the settings and the light was great! I also took them all in sepia tone so get rid of some of the imperfections of the camera

I really like all of your pics...but my favorite one is 'stare' followed by 'running free'. :flwr:

My favourite photo is the running free one. I think it is brilliant. I was on holidays so im looking to see nice new photo's. Yours are great...:)

Back