• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marlon Update

jennifer

I'm just gonna do a quick Marlon :updte: and well there is one thing for sure,,,,,,,,he is growing fast. Some people may have see the thead on our dogs going to a forest and playing in the river and he was looking like the boss of all of them there. He is loving being a puppy and acting like a puppy. You see you can never stay mad at him because his cute puppy dog eyes always win you over.:D :D Marlon would like to speak now. ''I like bewing silly and fuwnny bewause I is a pupsy and me is cute.''
''Oh, and I likes food and cuddles when me is tired after I haves a fuwnny half hours.'' ''Thanks You''
He needs to learn how to spell when he is older.;) ;)

Last edited:
They grow up so very quickly, get as many pics as you possibly can they aren't puppies long!! I have a 6 month old pup called Darcy, who's 8wk old pic is on my mobile phone, I cannot believe how fast he is growing!!

Am sure the spelling will improve once he finds the spellchecker button!! ;) ;) :lol:

They grow up so very quickly, get as many pics as you possibly can they aren't puppies long!! I have a 6 month old pup called Darcy, who's 8wk old pic is on my mobile phone, I cannot believe how fast he is growing!!

Am sure the spelling will improve once he finds the spellchecker button!! ;) ;) :lol:

They really do get big so quick, I can't believe Jake is nearly 7 now, not that he was ever that wee a pup ;) And it seems like only yesterday that we picked up Lucy at 10 weeks old......and she was a year old in April :D .....And it's 4 weeks tomoro since Megan came home

Hello Marlon, meet my little Marlon !!

I really thought that I would have the only dog with the name Marlon.

Do you call him Marly for a nickname ?

Last edited:
Wow!

I never thought I would know anyone else witha dog called Marlon. We sometimes call him Marly but he has many nicknames. Sometimes I might say come to me My Marlon. Or Marlywarly, or Marloniem. How old is your Marlon?

My buddy is 14 months now they grow up so fast !

He is a typical Cavalier, does everything that all the Cavs do.

Cant believe theres another Cav called Marlon.

We just thought of Marlon Dingle of Emmerdale thats what gave us the name. I can't believe there is another cavi called Marlon either. That is weird. My Marlon says he is shocked aswell.;) ;) Maybe I could take a look at some piccies of him and Buddy if that isn't being to cheeky.;) :D :D :snap:

Jennifer, have you confessed that Marlon's brothers are called Bradley, KEVIN, and Cailean? lol

Poor Marlon Dingle's off to visit the nurse tonight for his late 6 month check-up, then we'll be asking about his little boy's op.

Yes, that is what his brothers are called but they are very,,,,,,,,,,distinctive names. You never expect to hear of another dog with the same names which is what has happened here. Neither of us expected another dog called Marlon that we would hear of.:D :D ;)

Yes, that is what his brothers are called but they are very,,,,,,,,,,distinctive names. You never expect to hear of another dog with the same names which is what has happened here. Neither of us expected another dog called Marlon that we would hear of.:D :D ;)

bet no-one here has got a Kevin!!!

OMG I thought both Jennifer and Misty were from the same house and family!!:lpy:

I didn't realize you both have dogs with all the same names! :lol:

The only thing that caused a bit of confusion in my mind over this was I was sure that one precious boy was waiting at the Bridge. :hug:

This is really something - to have that many dog names in common! :jmp2:

Back