• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Cavalier is so.......

Melissa, it's more than obvious you love your little bugger! I say Henry is dumb too when he does silly stuff!

My cavalier is so entitled. He prefers his home cooked meals to have steamed, not boiled rice and handfed. He insists on being carried when other dogs are nearby. He needs an engraved invitation to come up on the couch.

Cavaliers, like wine, become priceless when aged.

My cavalier is so...flighty. She's a funny little thing to walk, interested in everyone and everything!

My Cavalier is so stupid he doesn't understand that the black and white furry thing that lives with us is a CAT!

If I say "Where's the CAT?"
He will race straight past Cosmo and start shouting at all of the windows!

Silly dog!
lmao.. I don't do it everyday... Honest! lol

5284f83f-ff01-3da3.jpg

My Cavalier is so stupid he doesn't understand that the black and white furry thing that lives with us is a CAT!

If I say "Where's the CAT?"
He will race straight past Cosmo and start shouting at all of the windows!

Silly dog!
lmao.. I don't do it everyday... Honest! lol

5284f83f-ff01-3da3.jpg

Does he know Cosmos' by name though ( instead of "cat")? Bet if you said go get Cosmos he would !! ..hahaha !!

We will tell Wrigley..> go get "Zeb" ( our black Lab)..and he does it. Same with Zeb..they understand that is what the other is called.

Our Wrigley is so "rad"..bad or whatever they say...lol.. that if he would want to be a punk rocker he could pull off the look! He has this little blonde patch of hair on top of his head..and my husband spiked it up the other night...it was sooo funny!
Gonna do it again..and then take a picture !! ;)

My Cavalier is so helpful, I would not be able to make a bed, do laundry, sweep a floor, and the list goes on.... without his help! As I type this he is on my lap with his chin on the keyboard, helping of course!:rotfl:

My cavi is so silly, he loves to sit on the back of the couch just above my head and put his toys in my mop of curls.

I love this thread, its fun!

My cavalier is so silly, because he loves to bark at himself it a mirror.

My 4 yr old loves to play in mirrors (weird but...) so we installed some mirrored squares at floor level in his room. I was so tired of having to get him off the bathroom sink to play in that mirror! Fletcher has never been allowed in the kids rooms (too many little toys) Well my son wanted Fletcher to come play blocks (they are big) yesterday, so I took him to visit my son's room, that's when Fletcher noticed the mirrors. He has been barking at the bottom of the gated stairs to go up there already this morning :D Such a silly boy!

Melissa

My cavi is so silly, he loves to sit on the back of the couch just above my head and put his toys in my mop of curls.

When I have my hair up in a pony tail Fletcher gets up there and chews my hair!!!!! I think Fletcher is part pet bird somewhere in him cause he is always sitting on the back of the sofa and putting him head on my shoulder. Love it!

Melissa

I love this thread, its fun!

My cavalier is so silly, because he loves to bark at himself it a mirror.

My 4 yr old loves to play in mirrors (weird but...) so we installed some mirrored squares at floor level in his room. I was so tired of having to get him off the bathroom sink to play in that mirror! Fletcher has never been allowed in the kids rooms (too many little toys) Well my son wanted Fletcher to come play blocks (they are big) yesterday, so I took him to visit my son's room, that's when Fletcher noticed the mirrors. He has been barking at the bottom of the gated stairs to go up there already this morning :D Such a silly boy!

Melissa

facebook_like_button_Jual_Sticker.jpg

Our Wrigley is so "rad"..bad or whatever they say...lol.. that if he would want to be a punk rocker he could pull off the look! He has this little blonde patch of hair on top of his head..and my husband spiked it up the other night...it was sooo funny!
Gonna do it again..and then take a picture !! ;)

Here's Wrigley's new look ( just kiddin'). I posted this in the photo section last night. Wrigley a/k/a ~ Spike ! :badgrin:

wrigakaspike-1.jpg

My cavalier is slightly bonkers - she's currently running around the garden in circles at high speed -we call it her "rabbit legs" moment! She's so funny!!!

My Charlie is so funny..

Tonight he went mad growling and barking at the chihuahua in a hot dog costume on the tv!!

:D

My cavalier is such an attention hog, he is peeking out the 2 inch gap in the fence (where the gate and fence met) to watch people walk by and whine for attention. Several of my neighbors stop and say hello to him tho. So I guess it works!!! Don't worry the gate is padlocked, and it's a 6 ft wood fence and I'm outside too.

Melissa

My Cavalier is so onry. He lives w/ his big brother Zeb ( our labrador)..and every morning they have their usual play time which is really cute to watch. :fool: :jmp:
Even though Wrigley is MUCH smaller than Zeb...he manages however to take every toy away that Zeb gets ( so Zeb goes and retrieves another)...until every single toy is out of the toy bin !! :lol:

Back