• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can anyone recommend a groomer in the Charlotte, NC area?

Ollie Boy

Ollie is about due for his first haircut and my wife and I are looking for recommendations of groomers in the Charlotte area. Not looking for over-the-top but not looking for a Pet's Mart either (not that there's anything wrong with Pet's Mart).:razz: Any suggestions would help tremendously.

Thanks,

Matt

Another Charlotte cavalier owner!! I really like Classic Grooming. The only problem is getting appointments because its small and they take their time and do a GREAT job. The other recommendation is bark street salon. I was pleased with them also.

Send me a PM because we have Charlotte cavalier meet ups and its always good to know another owner in Charlotte

Classic grooming might be much but I'd go to Bark Street. I live close to uptown so I know more about ones close to me. I think there are also some good groomers in south Charlotte/Pineville Matthews and other areas

My vet (Dr. Weaver) recommended A Dog's Best Friend which is located off of Monroe Rd. My girl Summer is going on Friday for a grooming, I can report how it goes!

Welcome! I do not have a groomer recommendation but a great self wash place in Pineville/Mathews area is Pets Essentials just in case that is closer than Bark Street. They do not offer grooming but always good to have options!

Welcome! I do not have a groomer recommendation but a great self wash place in Pineville/Mathews area is Pets Essentials just in case that is closer than Bark Street. They do not offer grooming but always good to have options!

Hi, New here and I'm the caretaker of my daughters Cavalier while she is in school. Are there any meet-ups in Charlotte at all? Love to see some other cavs.
Regards,
Jim

Hi, New here and I'm the caretaker of my daughters Cavalier while she is in school. Are there any meet-ups in Charlotte at all? Love to see some other cavs.
Regards,
Jim

Hey Jim! There are some cavalier meet ups which are usually the first Sunday of the month at William Davies park. I will send you a PM with the email address of who sends out information. We have a few Charlotte members here too :)

Jim,

I tried to send you a PM but it says your account will not allow me to. We are having a meet up this Sunday 9/7 at William Davies Park at 2:00. I will be happy to give you my personal email address or phone # but not on an open forum. I hope to see you Sunday

Back