• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jubilee Rally Obedience Trial

Sabby

We had a great weekend away in Ipswich for the Jubilee Rally Obedience Trial. We had great weather on monday and everybody brought so much food along. Harley also achieved his bronze Championship Title.
All mine
IMG_3285.jpg

I understand what you are saying mum
IMG_3263.jpg

Heel Work
IMG_3245.jpg

Recall
IMG_3239.jpg

Heel Work
IMG_3254.jpg

My Husband and Rosie
IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3297.jpg

Wow! What stunning pictures. And congratulations on the Bronze Championship title.

Can I send you Pippin to teach him what heelwork is? I suspect anyone trying to get piccies of us would see him with his nose down heading in the wrong direction! :confused:

Well done again

Just catching up after a hectic weekend - mega congratulations!cl*p

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Congratulations Sabby!
What clever dogs you have and what hard work you must have done. I'm full of admiration for you. I imagine it gives you a lot of satisfaction and is a lot of fun.

Congratulations Sabby!
What clever dogs you have and what hard work you must have done. I'm full of admiration for you. I imagine it gives you a lot of satisfaction and is a lot of fun.

Thank you all for your lovely comments.
Christine – I find when you teach and work with your dogs you grow even closer and your bond gets even stronger. I must say I am obsessed with Rally Obedience I just love training and teaching others and nothing brings me greater pleasure seeing other people achieve great things with their dogs. It also has to be fun for the dogs thats why I have not bothered much with our Ebony as she gets bored realy quickly but most dogs love learning, it keeps their brain active.

Back