• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good News!

Sydneys Mom

:updte:

After the scare we had with Sydney 10 days ago in the ER, we took him back to the cardiologist today for his recheck. There is NO fluid in his belly, his heart rate was excellent, his weight is down a bit, and all his blood work came back normal. We are going to keep him on the same dosages of his meds and, unless something else happens, we don't have to bring him back for 2 months! :p

I've been feeling a little low with all that is going on with Sydney, some personal things and reading about all the illnesses our beloved cavaliers on the board are going through. When the doctor told me all the good news today, I finally cried tears of happiness instead of sorrow for a change. I hope this is a good omen for all of us.

Thanks to everyone for all your love and support.

Thanks, I know we're still on borrowed time, but I can't stop smiling! Or maybe it's the bottle of wine I opened to celebrate :fool:

Hi Joyce,

Iam so so so so pleased you and sydney got some good news YYYYEEEAAAHHHHH cl*p

Big hugs to you and Sydney.

Love sharon and scoobyXX

Hi

Well Done to Sydney and Joyce you put a great big smile on my face ,I will have to wake all the girls up ad tell em

Its so good to have news like this it makes loads of people happy all around the world ,rock on Sydney.:)

Oh Joyce...we needed a good news post!!! I am so happy for you and little Sydney. Hugs to you both!!!!!
I couldn't echo this more. We needed a bit of good news around here, as I am sure you did too Joyce. Enjoy the wine, and I can see that smile all the way here in Michigan!

Just gotta say again...

How crazy we are about Sydney... he has plugged along with so many ailments but is such an inspiration for a "senior" Cavalier. Gracie sends him a big lickey!

Hello Joyce

Keep on rockin Sydney and well done to you both and sloppy licks from the girls.:D

Oh wow Joyce!! That is fabulous news!! Way to go Sydney....you can't keep a good man down ;)

Back