• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fufu - 10 years old!!

debbiek

A very special little girl has reached the grand old age of 10 years today.

AdjFooFoo1407433396.jpg

Let me tell you a little bit about Fufu:

Fufu came into my life after a 2 year wait on a renowned Breeders list. She was very successfully shown and loved and still loves to strut her stuff LOL She is special to me as she is my foundation bitch - behind everything that now graces my life in her children and grandchildren.

Three years ago Fufu was MRI scanned and was absolutely clear - this prompted me to scan her children whom in turn have scanned clear. Through Fufu I have met some wonderful people and have been able to offer MRI'D clear stock to two special people on this list, who have been to hell and back with SM affected dogs.

We are now onto 2nd generation clear stock all stemming from this little lady. I owe her so much - truly a one in a lifetime little dog whom I am indebted to and so proud of.

Fufu I raise my glass to you and say thankyou, happy birthday and here's to many more.

Fufu on the far left with some of her children and grandchildren

19Apr2007-22_email.jpg

Last edited:
:hppybdy: to precious Fufu - she truly is a star :D

We are very lucky to have some of Fufu's children in our lives - and a granddaughter whom we have "borrowed" as she is in love with my husband!! {and vice versa!}

We are also lucky in that we get to spend time with Fufu, she is such a wonderful girl, true to form of older dogs, she knows what she wants and when she wants it, and lets you know if you are failing her:eek:

She loves to cuddle up with the other dogs, and sleeps a lot - but still enjoys her walkies and runs about like a mad thing at times!!

Oh and of course FOOD is a very big part of her life :D

Darling Fufu, have a wonderful birthday, get your Mum to spoil you even more than usual, wishing you many more happy years together and looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks - don't worry, I have already packed a little something for you!! :mexwav:

What a gorgeous blenheim girl Fufu is. She is so pretty with a fab coat. Thanks for sharing your story. It's great to hear of responsible breeders who are a credit to this wonderful breed. :rah:

Debbie thanks so much for sharing Fufu's story! I didn't know that background on her though I have heard of some of her antics through Auntie Nicki.

Happy birthday Fufu!

That group shot really motivates me to find a bigger house with a garden asap... :lol:

:hppybdy:Happy 10th birthday Fufu, what a special little girl you are, l loved reading her story and seeing her children and grandchildren, she's lovely Debbie

:hppybdy: Happy Birthday Precious Fufu! :hppybdy:

I loved reading your story and seeing your beautiful photo....thank you so much for sharing Fufu's 10th birthday with us!

debbiek

Thankyou all for your birthday wishes for Bunny Fu she's had a lovely day some fab treats and some extra spoiling ,whilst the others werent looking of course

Dear Fufu,

Happy Birthday to a wonderful little girl, I wish I could grow old so beautifully.

All best wishes to her owner, who deserves our admiration too.

Love to both of you from Margaret C, Tommy & Matthew ( cavaliers), Baby George & the other Japanese Chins and, of course, little tricolour Faith who is yet another of your Granddaughters

Awwwww, she's just adorable. Happy Birthday for yesterday Fufu :).

I adore the oldies, so full of attitude. My oldest has recently learned to feign deafness, but forgets that his tail gives him away.

Well, I thought my sofa dog pile was respectable, but now I don't think so ;).

debbiek

Awwwww, she's just adorable. Happy Birthday for yesterday Fufu :).

I adore the oldies, so full of attitude. My oldest has recently learned to feign deafness, but forgets that his tail gives him away.

Well, I thought my sofa dog pile was respectable, but now I don't think so ;).
Actually the sofas not BIG enough for the whole crew to fit on ,those are just a few of the oppertunists shall we say:D

What a gorgeous girl! Happy birthday Fufu!!

Absolutely love the dog pile picture...that is priceless!

Wow!!! What a story, what a beauty......and......Dottie and I would love to dive into that gorgeous fluffy puppy pile! Happy Birthday Fufu!!!:hppybdy:

OMG what a gorgeous pic of the generations from fufu! A Beautiful little dog you have! Hope you still have many years left together! :luv:

rubys mom

:hppybdy:adorable what more can i say the pictures are great can i have em all lol :rah:

Back