• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Campanion Club News Yet

Hi

The question is in the header.

Best Wishes

Hello Brian,

You will have to be patient a little bit longer, although there is plenty going on behind the scenes while the new committee get ready to launch the Companion Club in January.

It is wonderful being part of the internet age as communications can be so immediate, so we have all had the chance to make suggestions as to what questions should be included on the membership form.
We have just received what I think is the final version, so Hon. Secretary Sandra ( Sandrac ) will hopefully soon be sending the forms out to those already on our list.

We are lucky that we have Tania's IT man, Steve, setting the Club website up for us.
I am really excited about the plans we have for that.

If you want to join, send us your email address

Ooh, so exciting!! Cannot wait :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will need email addresses for those that would like to have application forms emailed to them.

Although we are UK based we will welcome members from all over the world.

Email me at [email protected] ( that goes for visitors to this forum as well, you do not need to be a CavalierTalk member to join the new Companion Cavalier Club )

Back