• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Important .....Volunteers wanted

I just want to thank Mel for volunteering to help with collecting this elderly cavalier.

As it happens the little cavalier was put to sleep slightly earlier than was expected, so arrangements were changed at the last moment so he could be post-mortemed as quickly as possible.

I really appreciate the offers of assistance.

You're very welcome Margaret. As I said on the phone you now how my contact details and can call at any time.
:blabla:

Don't assume anything but I asked rod if he knew of anything yet here just in case. If someone knows or could find out, please email me at [email protected]. nc state is really close.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Anne,

I sent you a long email and copied Rod on it. Let me know if you don't receive it.

Pat

Great job, Mel! :) As with rescue, someone who can do last minute transport requests is just a godsend in an emergency. Every one of these dogs is so important and for the owner it must be a great burden and worry lifted to know the transport will happen, and their dog will be of help. :flwr:

Back