• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lewi Lou (king charles) pictures

hi everyone

aww is he really related to our lewi!!??hes so sweet!

AT - can i ask a question about king charlies teeth.do they take along time to come through??lewi's bottom teeth came in first and quite fast but hes got a lot of gaps in the top set which i thought would be permanent but we noticed tiny teeth coming through.hes 1 year old now so i was just wondering if its a king Charles thing?

hi everyone

aww is he really related to our lewi!!??hes so sweet!

AT - can i ask a question about king charlies teeth.do they take along time to come through??lewi's bottom teeth came in first and quite fast but hes got a lot of gaps in the top set which i thought would be permanent but we noticed tiny teeth coming through.hes 1 year old now so i was just wondering if its a king Charles thing?

Sweet is not the word I would use ,lol he has the same dad as lewi

I don't know about their teeth being slow ( not had many puppies myself) but they often lose their front teeth . I noticed when pagan came to visit he has no front teeth now & he is only 4.
my old girl has tiny teeth like a puppy

Last edited:
i see.i thought it must be a charlie thing because there faces are so flat or something.

hes maturing well though!hes very clever and has my mam wrapped round his lil paw lol.he still wont come down the stairs by himself.once he followed my mam upstairs to the toilet and she didnt notice that shed left him in and shut the door.didnt know where he was then we herd a muffled howling noise and there he was sitting in the toilet shivering.hed only been there about 5 minute but youd think hed been abandoned for days lol bless him.

is lewis relative a bit of a villain? lol

is lewis relative a bit of a villain? lol

Lol
He's very highly strung , very nervous ,hyperactive, yappy & fights like a pitbull.
lovely with people though & adores kids.
He'd be fine as an only dog getting all the attention

Last edited:
Back