• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert's Fund Winter Auction

A pair of cheeky long legged funky fridge magnets.

6283696797_1eaab12461_z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG-20111027-00308.jpg

I know its not a Cavalier but its cute!
Its a tin of shortbread biscuits - will post internationally for all of you overseas that like shortbread.:)

Julie, from the Etsy shop POTTERYFORPETS ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/juliescheffer1 ) has offered to donate two custom made spaniel bowls to benefit Rupert's Fund for the autumn auction.

She will post internationally with you paying the cost of postage, but just keep in mind the cost of shipping ceramic bowls overseas may be a bit pricey. If you visit her Etsy site, she has postage costs on her site so look for an item similar to the one you are bidding on to determine how much to expect for shipping.

1) One normal spaniel bowl, custom designed by you - you work with Julie to choose colors /style. A couple examples of her work (not your actual bowl, since it is custom:
REVISED20HEART20DISH20FOR20MAG.jpg

ringspanielbowl.jpg

2) One Raised Spaniel bowl, ideal for dogs with SM. Again, you work with Julie to choose the design/colors you want. Julie will even tilt the opening to make it easier for your dog to drink. I believe this example is probably an unfired bowl since it is not shiny like the others (work in progress):

cavalier20001-1.jpg

Last edited:
I disappear for a few days and look, all these fantastic items!!! :thnku::thnku::thnku::thnku:

The auction should be going live in the next few days :biggrin:

Ok folks, can I present the star of the show for the auction. "A Christmas Rupert"

6295866197_f756050fcb_z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This Sterling Silver Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Charm is solid and 3 dimensional it is hand finished to a rich patina highlighting every detail. The charm measure 3/4 inch wide.

Inspired by the dogs we love.

Starting Bids at £30.00 please

6284196498_41b84ed182_m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That really is the nicest charm of a cavalier that I have seen.

Here is our contribution, a tri coloured Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Royal Doulton Figure, it comes in its original box but does not have a certificate. I love it, it is adorable and Jasper would love it to make some money for Ruperts Fund :-D

DSCF7040.jpg
[/IMG]

Free P&P in UK and Internationally (I will pack it as best as I can)

This hand made and hand decorated sculpture is from the Toy Dog Collection modelled in fine earthenware by a master craftsman. The sculpture is 3.5" high x 4.5". Reserve £30

Last edited by a moderator:
"High Maintenance" Doggy Shirt. NEW. Highest bidder selects the size.
(This is for just ONE shirt but I have 3 sizes for the winning bidder to pick from)

*Measure down the back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail*
X-Small - 8-11" (under 5 lbs.)
Small - 11-14" (5-9 lbs.)
Medium - 15-18" (9-14 lbs.)

DSCN5881.jpg

Winning bidder pays shipping.

Shipping is:

$1.74 within the USA
$1.98 to Canada
$2.59 to Europe & Australia

Last edited:
"Good Things Come in Small Packages" Doggy Shirt. NEW. Highest bidder selects the size.
(This is for just ONE shirt but I have 3 sizes to pick from)
*Measure down the back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail*

X-Small - 8-11" (under 5 lbs.)

Small - 11-14" (5-9 lbs.)
Medium - 15-18" (9-14 lbs.)

DSCN5884.jpg

Shipping is:

$1.74 within the USA
$1.98 to Canada
$2.59 to Europe & Australia

Last edited:
Lightweight, thin plastic sign. Measures 8.25 inches X 11.75 inches

DSCN5894.jpg

Winning bidder pays shipping.

Shipping is:
$1.08 within the USA
$1.34 to Canada
$2.17 to Europe & Australia

Last edited:
Here is our contribution, a tri coloured Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Royal Doulton Figure, it comes in its original box but does not have a certificate. I love it, it is adorable and Jasper would love it to make some money for Ruperts Fund :-D

Thank you both (y)

I haven't seen that one before, it's gorgeous!!

Ok folks, can I present the star of the show for the auction. "A Christmas Rupert"

6295866197_f756050fcb_z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rupert LOVED Christmas [all those parcels to open and lots of goodies!!] so this is very appropriate! He looks adorable in his Santa hat, I've not seen any other cuddlies with these hats so he is even more special - and unique :)

Darlings Real Dog Food Voucher

One Free Hamper of Darling's Real Dog Food

This includes Darling's raw, fresh free range chicken and pork, prime beef and
tender lamb food, bones, biscuits and treats all delivered directly to your door.

Contact Clare or Nicola to claim
0844 656 1566

or e mail clare@darlingsrealdog food.com

explain you are the Cavalier Matters winner !

Voucher expires by end December 2011

That is fantastic Tania thank you so much.

Sorry everyone for the delay :( auction will be happening very soon.

DSCN5967.jpg

This lot includes:
*4 oz Bag of Cat Grass Seeds ~ Combination of Oats, Wheat & Rye grass seeds. Enough to plant 2-3 small planters for your kitties. Seeds usually take 3-4 weeks before they are tall enough for your kitty to eat. I will send planting instructions
*1 oz Bag of Cat Nip
*4 Cat Nip Toys
*1 Jingle Ball Toy

Shipping is:

$2.56 within the USA
$3.54 to Canada
$7.81 to Europe & Australia ~ Can't believe shipping jumps up so much for such a small package =*(

6314511757_2dd426e615.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A little piece of history. Two 100 years old postcards.

They both have messages in French on the back, one is addressed to "chere petite Simone" at an address in Paris.

One is postmarked 1908, the other not has not been posted but has a handwritten date of 1911 at the top.

Back