• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Senior food?

pippa

I have Gus on JWB Lamb and Rice and he is doing well on it for over a year now.

As he is less active now and can have a tendency to put on weight (but is not overweight now) his food is quite reduced compared to the other two 'nuts' (Pippin and DJ)... :)

He will be 8 years old in a couple of weeks so I was wondering, should I put him on to a senior food?

I have Gus on JWB Lamb and Rice and he is doing well on it for over a year now.

As he is less active now and can have a tendency to put on weight (but is not overweight now) his food is quite reduced compared to the other two 'nuts' (Pippin and DJ)... :)

He will be 8 years old in a couple of weeks so I was wondering, should I put him on to a senior food?

Pippa,
The old adage: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" comes to mind. If your dog is well and happy, leave things as they are, would be my advice.
Elspeth

If putting on weight becomes a problem, then JWBs Senior/Light is a good option - the dog still has plenty of biscuits to eat, but they don't add to their weight. But as Murphy says, you don't really need to change unless weight becomes a problem.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back