• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kerry gets a cavalier

This angers me greatly :(.

Never mind that she deems it appropriate to return the pup and choose one of another colour (that is disgusting in itself), but how stupid is HE for buying from what sounds like a puppy superstore?

Bearing in mind Kerry's alleged mental health problems, I've always retained a little bit of an open mind, but I cannot believe that she and her husband are so stupid.

Lucky escape for the ruby, for the moment. Let's hope both pups are fit and healthy and not like most of the puppies that populate these pet stores.

Also, with Puppy Farm Awareness Day looming on Saturday 19th September, maybe we should all spare a thought for the breeding bitches and stud dogs that live their lives to make profits for human beings.

:huh: :mad:TOO ANGRY FOR WORDS...any that can be said on here anyway!!!

What stupid,stupid people :bang::bang:

:swear: She shouldn't be aloud one and going back because she wanted a different colour - :bang:

These sort of people make me feel so angry and sick inside!
They just get dogs for, like you say, a fashion accessory!
Do they not give a care in the world!
And even worst changing it the next day! :-X :eek:
Im speechless...

I hate to say but; Kerry Katona's children should be taken from her. Her dog should be taken from her and Brian McFadden should be shot. As for Mark Croft :swear:

She'll swap the poor little thing again when it doesnt match her latest hand bag I expect:mad:

Mark Croft is Kerry Katona`s partner, not sure if they are married. I would have thought she has enough on her plate at the moment without been given a dog and to take it back and get a different colour is so sad.:mad:

She shouldnt be allowed another dog, she got rid of her boxer cos she didnt toilet train it so it was pooping in the house, then she got a German Shepherd who fas found wandering in the area last week and now another poor puppy she'll probably get bored of within weeks. She cant take care of herself never mind anyone/anthing else. She makes my blood boil :mad::mad::mad:

I hate to say but; Kerry Katona's children should be taken from her. Her dog should be taken from her and Brian McFadden should be shot. As for Mark Croft :swear:

I'm with you Claire, it makes me sick. I saw the episode where she sent the Bulldog packing. There was nothing wrong with that dog only an awful owner who didn't have a clue how to look after a pet let alone herself. She and her husband (or whatever he is) are a typical example of bad pet owners. Taking that puppy back and swapping it like a pair of shoes. The only thing I can say is the ruby pup has had a lucky escape but pray for the poor pup who's now got to suffer her. For the record that episode with the Bulldog was the one and only time I've ever watched her rotten show.:x

she should be banned from having dogs after the state she left her two 'beloved' golden retrievers in when she went back to England after splitting with brian mcfadden.

& after reading the 2nd report the 2 'spaniels' are from a pet shop too

I didn't realise there were two Golden retrievers! These are the dogs she bought after "coming out of the Jungle".
:sl*p:
What became of them?
Sins

Back