• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme - Favorite Friends

Great photos. Jill i love that photo....I also love the way the toys are all deceased.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is Bella with her fave toy: the cavalier puppy from "the Dog Collection" magazine
P2070074.jpg

Great pictures. Jill I think your on to a winner there, that is a fantastic picture, its just toooooooo cute :D

I love that picture of Max. What makes it sooo cute are those precious little legs stretched out....not to mention hugging his toy.

Here's Lucy, only a couple o days after we got her.......this was Jake's bone.....but she had serious designs on it :rolleyes:
Yummy.gif
[/IMG]

Abbey

Abbey on vacation with her bird (from the Hide a Bird). She just got done chewing its foot off...notice the dog to her left with 1/2 its tongue missing...

IMG_1704_1.jpg

Spencer with his pink, fluffy Barbie purse. But if you ask my husband what the toy is called he'll say "Spencer's man bag". :D

P2020042.jpg

Here's Chester as a little tot with his beloved cat hand puppet. For almost 3 years it was his #1 favorite tug o' war toy and I finally had to retire it a few months ago after he had ripped all the stuffing out of it's head and ripped both arms off!
42042662_9e2f0295d3.jpg

I just think it's so odd how certain toys will be chewed on and destroyed within a few days but some like this one and his hamburger lasted nearly 3 years! Here he is with his hamburger (which is still in one piece although the cheese has been chewed off) when he was a wee little pup:
42042607_fbf8d48803.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of this, but Indy & Charlie have one toy with twin rop handles, one of which is broken, so when they pick it up by the remaining handle it looks like they are carrying a purse, and they constantly fight over it, and frequently carry it back from "fetch" together, so they look like they are helping one another carry the purse, it's adorable!

I can safely say that Bella's cavvy is still kinda alive...he's missing an ear at the moment though. I have to sew it on tomorrow.

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of this, but Indy & Charlie have one toy with twin rop handles, one of which is broken, so when they pick it up by the remaining handle it looks like they are carrying a purse, and they constantly fight over it, and frequently carry it back from "fetch" together, so they look like they are helping one another carry the purse, it's adorable!
That sounds so cute! I love it when my cavs do that!:)

our toys

336170168_e3af93bcf2.jpg

I would like to say, it is Brian´s favorit toy, but I can´t. He don´t like toys, he didn´t plays since he grown-up. It is a serious dog. I gave him this toy on Christmas Eve, but he much more liked bones and goodies and he was only content posing with it. And his fool mom (me) every Christmas gave him some new toy:)

796810338_8b5b59c2eb.jpg

This is Reny´s favorit ball. There are jingle bells inside. But he don´t plays with it on his own, he only retrieve it to me, when he knows, he will get a fee. And every weekend, while having our breakfast, he bring it to us, to change it for it. He is so adorable with the ball in muzzle, wagging his tail, that he always g e t something. If he is ignored, he stays a while, thinking and then he goes and bring an another toy. Could be, I have 5 toys under my feets, when I ended my breakfast. Foxy boy!

Like a lot of doggies here most of Rexy's toys are deceased!! Here he is with one of the few survivors Winnie the Pooh! Winnie is almost the same size as Rexy so its hillarious when you see him dragging Winnie around the house :D
CutieRexyJune07009.jpg

Back