• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddy at 7 months old

PamH

462600225_b04e8106f7_m.jpg

462600229_05dbf3a80d_m.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, look how much she's grown!

She's turning into a gorgeous young woman! :lotsaluv::D :lotsaluv:

She looks delighted to be lazing in the sun with you! Well, not exactly lazing. And I actually don't know if that's you. But she's delightful! :paw: -Natalie

Yes, that's me. And I love to be lazing in the sun too!
She adores lounging on the chaise.
Pam

wow she's growing up so much!! What a pretty little adult! :)

I am so jealous of your tan!! I want it! :yikes

You are both beautiful, is that your patio I want it.;) ;)

She certainly is a doll.:) :) :)

Yes, that's our patio. But, no, you cannot have it! It's a great spot because it is walled high on both sides with a smaller wall at the front. Maddy can run around and cannot get off the patio. It is 40ft wide by 40ft long so lots of room. The only part I really have to watch is the red flowers that are in the top of the short wall (like a flower box).
On a windy day the petals blow off onto the patio and she LOVES them. They give her the runs. So I am always picking them up before she can get to them.
I work in NH and hubby and Maddy will be coming up at the end of May for the summer. I rent a condo in NH with a 8 by 8 deck. No fenced yard. She will really really miss the patio, as will I. We will be taking her on long walks at least twice a day to make up for it. In Florida she gets long walks once a day.
Pam

They are great photos. Maddy is such a pretty little thing and I love her laughter in this photo.

462600229_05dbf3a80d_m.jpg

I already knew Maddy was gorgeous, and so are you Pam! Love the pictures. Wow your place in Florida looks beautiful. It sure must be hard to get back on that plane to New Hampshire each week.

(blush blush) Thank you all for the kind comments. It's funny you should say we are well suited. My husband says she is stubborn like me, spoilt like me and a brat like me.
LOL.
Pam

Back