• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

secret santa card swap

loopylucy

hi, ive had permission off karlin to do this!

would anyone like to do a secret santa card swap dog to dog!! i think it is a brilliant idea and anyone who would like to join please pm me with ur address and names you want in your card!

latest posting dates for christmas are:
UK 1st class - 21st december

UK 2nd class- 18th december

Southern Ireland- 13th december

USA & Canada- 10th december

NZ - 6th december

i really hope people want to do this!!

yay!! im nt gona be leaving it for long due to it being dec 1st 2morrow :p so get ur names in asap!!! xx

ill be closing the thread on sunday at midnight so please get your addresses in by then so i can start matching you all up haha xx

i hope loads of people join in!!

right so far we have:

poppy
treva
alfy
chamberlain
murphy
ella
barney
cassie
flash
chelsea
vivian
ellie
molly
dotty
dougall
harley farley
lucky
sparkey
Bella

ill keep updating this when i recive addresses

Last edited:
is everyone ok posting abroad or do you want me to match you up with people in the same country as yourselves? forgot to ask this haha

LANI can you re pm me ur address please hun x it showed up on my fone but didnt show on here and i deleted the email off my fone because i presumed it would be on here lol sorry :sl*p:

LANI can you re pm me ur address please hun x it showed up on my fone but didnt show on here and i deleted the email off my fone because i presumed it would be on here lol sorry :sl*p:

Will do. No problems for me posting abroad. I used to live in London for a while so I have friends there that I already send cards to so I'll just post them all that the same time. :smile:

well this is going brill, more people joining then thought haha, dont forget, im closing this on sunday!

one idea i had, when we recive our cards, we post piccies and who they are off, what do people think?

can people also send me their last names as it needs to be put on the envelope lol

Back