• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scooby in at the vets

I'll say it once and I'll say it again...you are amazing Scooby! You can just feel how much time and love he wants to give back to you. You both must have such a special bond, bless you.
Here's to Scooby and hoping he stays comfortable for as long as possible :) You are so wonderful to him, he is so lucky to have you.

Glad to hear this good news. I was thinking about you last night while I was up with Sydney. He had a bit of an off night but now seems better. I'm so happy that Scooby is breathing easily again. Please give him hugs from us.

Good to read that Scooby`s chest is now clear and he is feeling more comfortable, he certainly is a little fighter.

Sorry I missed all this! Am hoping that Scooby continues to say well, and that you have some wonderful days coming up.

Back