• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just a few photo's... If anyone wants a looksey

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, we think he's pretty darn cute too, but his personality really makes him shine.
He is booked in for his first professional groom next week, we bath him every 3 weeks or so and brush him every day,
but in a moment of madness after his bath a few days ago (after having a bit of an upset tummy and needed a clean), I
took to his bottom region for a bit of a trim and subsequently, hacked at his ass hair. Whoops.

But the groomer is able to make his behind all pretty again (well as pretty as a bum can be).
In a rare photo opportunity, Jessie decided to break out the zoolander blue steel and posed for a few
photos in his new harness.

Look out ladies...

DSCN3046-1.jpg

DSCN3050-1.jpg

Chloe is swooning! :) I love all of Jessie's pictures! It's amazing how fast time passes by and the puppies quickly become little doggies! :)

In a rare photo opportunity, Jessie decided to break out the zoolander blue steel and posed for a few
photos in his new harness.

Look out ladies...

Hi,

Jessie is gorgeous.
My little boy isn't so little either. He is 11kg and slim too so it is all leg and muscle. Lol.
He is almost 2 (in May) but was quite big (around 10kg) within his first year I think.
Because he is so tall there was a point before he filled out he was very gangly looking. Lol. Like bambi.

I also had a grooming "accident" with him when he was about 8 months. I trimmed his ears and his bum...
I have learned from my mistakes!! Haha!! I am getting pretty good at it now but the first attempt was terrible!! Lol.

Good luck. But keep practicing.
Thinning scissors are best. ;)

Madeleine & Oliver.

Hi,

Jessie is gorgeous.
My little boy isn't so little either. He is 11kg and slim too so it is all leg and muscle. Lol.
He is almost 2 (in May) but was quite big (around 10kg) within his first year I think.
Because he is so tall there was a point before he filled out he was very gangly looking. Lol. Like bambi.

I also had a grooming "accident" with him when he was about 8 months. I trimmed his ears and his bum...
I have learned from my mistakes!! Haha!! I am getting pretty good at it now but the first attempt was terrible!! Lol.

Good luck. But keep practicing.
Thinning scissors are best. ;)

Madeleine & Oliver.

Bambi
girl_haha.gif
That's probably the best way to describe it, although this week he is looking a little portly.
Sounds like they're both similar body types, I would even class Jessie as a medium sized dog, a far call from the little lap dog size that most Cavaliers
are, he's more like a baby elephant.
Ooh, thinning scissors, I never thought of those. I bought a thinning comb, but it barely thinned out his bottom hair at all.
I'll watch the groomer and ask for a few tips me thinks.

Would love to see a photo of your little guy.

P.S: Let Chloe know he's available
give_heart.gif
girl_haha.gif

I was looking back over his puppy videos of when we first brought him home and I can't believe how quickly he's grown.

I have hundreds of photos!!
Haha!

There are already quite a few on here. If you look for my threads. lol

5e038a78-4cb0-e4bf.jpg

But here you can see he is as big as a cocker spaniel.
But skinnier!! Lol
She is the love of his life and is also called Chloe! :)

M&O

Oh, he's beautiful! He really is such a pretty boy.
Isn't in funny how they all seem to have the same 'play' stance.
Ooooh, how did he meet Chloe? LOL.

How do you measure a Cavalier, height wise? I know Jessie is a large in his puppia harness, but must measure him.
I have that dreaded happy snap illness too
girl_haha.gif
not having kids, he's our baby.

Me too, no kids so Oliver gets all my attention! lol
It is his birthday soon, so party and gifts time!! lmao

Chloe is my best friends dog and she is 2 weeks younger than him, Oliver came home at 13 weeks, and Chloe at 5 months, they have been playmates ever since.

Back