• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For Cathryn

Barbara Nixon

Bits of Teddy. I could only get his head and a bit of body. I think he's ashamed of the lack of coat.

IMG_0838_1.jpg
IMG_0839_1.jpg

IMG_0840_1.jpg
IMG_0853_1.jpg

Teddy is beautiful

What a beautiful Blenheim and so very similar to my adorable Toby who is no longer with me. In fact he is the image of him. It's uncanny isn't it? I think this may be the reason why I am hesitant in buying another Blenheim as opposed to another colour as I am worried that I may make comparisons. Really foolish attitude I guess.

Thanks Barbara!! (y)

I do see similarities to Alfie there and also to Darcy, but see what you mean about the coat etc as we discussed this morning :blabla: Amazing how you can have litter brothers who whilst being physically alike are so very different in many other aspects!!

To any-one else reading this, Teddy is the litter brother to the father of one of my dogs, and Barbara has been kind enough to post some pics of him so I can make a comparison to Teddy's brother and nephew!!

Thank You Barbara!! (y) Give Teddy a big kiss and a gentle :hug: from me won't you? :lotsaluv: Lovely boy!!

Let's hope the Atopica, delayed by the postal strike , sorts him out, so he lets the hair groww back again. Teddy's more like his mum than his dad, especially in markings (though his muzzle isn't forward marked).

He can be aggressive, though he's much improved. He's a thief and it's a battle to keep him out of the food sack, when the pantry door is opened. He even empties shelves so he can reach the worktop. He has a piercing shriek of a bark. He shreds the mail/newspapers, if I don't get time to shout 'mine'. He gets so excited, sometimes that he nips and it hurts. he can read my mind; no sooner do I think to groom him, cut his nails, bath him, he goes into his crate and closes the door, then growls , if I try to get him out. He doesn't like the nextdoor neighbour (The others don't but they ignore him) and shrieks at the man, every time he sees him. He steals knickers and socks, either sucking them soggy or into holes-Now, he even steals a sock and then taunts me with it.................on and on

Gosh he reminds me of about half a dozen of his relatives there Barbara, he sure got the "Toraylac" side of things didn't he??

He can be aggressive, though he's much improved. He's a thief and it's a battle to keep him out of the food sack, when the pantry door is opened. He even empties shelves so he can reach the worktop. He has a piercing shriek of a bark. He shreds the mail/newspapers, if I don't get time to shout 'mine'. He gets so excited, sometimes that he nips and it hurts. he can read my mind; no sooner do I think to groom him, cut his nails, bath him, he goes into his crate and closes the door, then growls , if I try to get him out. He doesn't like the nextdoor neighbour (The others don't but they ignore him) and shrieks at the man, every time he sees him. He steals knickers and socks, either sucking them soggy or into holes-Now, he even steals a sock and then taunts me with it.................on and on

If you really really don't like him, you could send him to me in Miami. He sounds much like my adored corgi Zack. He would fit right in here, though he would have to compete for the mail shredding and sock stealing opportunities!

Teddy has such a beautiful color. Ginger has short-hair coat too and I think it's good cuz it makes them look more puppish.

I can't wait for Teddy to get his full coat back. I like to see the flowing side skirts.

You can see, from the skirts showing on his right side, in this photo,how much coat he used to have and he was only 18 months old then.

showImg_0107.jpg

Back