• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good boys pic

debjen

I come home for lunch to feed and let the boys out..as I was getting ready to go back to work I put my dishes in the kitchen and turn around and find this..

IMG_22802.jpg

Can you tell they get a biscuit when they go back into their crates.. LOL..Riley isn't actually crated while I'm gone but he remembers when he use to get one in there too..LOL

That's so funny. I get a similar reaction -- all I have to do is take down the biscuits and all the dogs run up to my room, which is where they stay, after a treat, when I go out. :rolleyes:

That's hilarious - great pic. :rotfl:

Mine do the same thing. I swear they can't wait till I go cause that's when they get their kongs :rolleyes:

I come home for lunch to feed and let the boys out..as I was getting ready to go back to work I put my dishes in the kitchen and turn around and find this..

Can you tell they get a biscuit when they go back into their crates.. LOL..Riley isn't actually crated while I'm gone but he remembers when he use to get one in there too..LOL

Oh my gosh, that's hysterical... thanks for sharing the photo! :snap:

-laura

What good kids!! :cl*p: My parents 3 all do the same thing for the same reason too!! :lol: I call it "Triple B" Syndrome!! Belly Before Brains! :lol: :lol:

Back