• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Family Xx

mummy2millie

HI EVERYONE, THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE A FEW PICS WITH YOU ALL!!:p
WELL THERES ME (MICHELLE) ADY MY HUBBY WE GOT MARRIRD IN JUNE MY YOUNGER SON CAMERON WHO ADORES MILLIE INFACT HE CHOSE HER( EXCELLENT CHOICE:rah:) MY 2 OLDER BOYS KALON 18 & KIERON 17.
AND MY FELLOW HENS IN MAGALUF IN APRIL. AND OF CPOURSE OUR NEW ADDITION MILLIE MOO XXXX

Hi, many congrats on your wedding, you look beautiful and your dress is lovely.
Really great photographs, but the very last one is a scream - it's just so cute! It took me back to when our little girl was teeny and she used to wrap herself around her daddie's neck and have a snooze :p

Lovely photos..it looks like you had a really beautyful weddingday.Loved your dress,its gorgeous!(y)

It took me back to when our little girl was teeny and she used to wrap herself around her daddie's neck and have a snooze :p

When Charlie was little, he'd do the same thing!:)

Beautiful pictures. I loved the dress!

you look amazing on your wedding photos! I cannot believe that you have sons that are 17 and 18!! You have a very beautiful family!

Beautiful pictures! As everyone else has said, I cant believe you have a 17 & 18 year old!! You look waaaayyyyy too young - more like their older sister than their Mum :D

thanks for sharing you family pictures with us! u defo don't look old enough to have a son of 18!

keep em coming keep em coming!!

aww thanks guys for the lovely comments!!
i am infact herm 36 years old, i had my big 2 when i was young and dont regret it at all and now cause there all big and grown up i have more me time GREAT:rah:
my wedding in june is my second marrage to camerons dad weve been together 10 years so finally decided to take the plunge:luv:
the dress is called princess & the frog (guess whos the frog lol)
ive posted an updated pic of me & millie moo taken couple days ago!!
she is a star and is so well behaved we have just started going out for walks and so far so good apart from she wants to chase a car when it goes past:confused:
will keep everyone updated:p
michelle xx

Back