• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lolas new sleeping postion!

NurseSophie89

Thought i'd post this funny picture for you guys! Lolas new favourtie thing to do is that anytime I sit down on the floor she potters over and sits ontop of me like this and dozes off! Bless! It all started out when I sat down to tie my laces and she decided to sit on me so I couldnt leave, and now its become a regular occurence! Too cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
aww how sweet! i used to lay on my stomach on the floor and read a good book. Chloe would always come lay on my legs and use my butt as a pillow. lol oh how i miss her...

aww how sweet! i used to lay on my stomach on the floor and read a good book. Chloe would always come lay on my legs and use my butt as a pillow. lol oh how i miss her...

I think cavies see us as human pillows, lola also sleeps with her head in my cleavage haha! I fear she'll suffocate!
Aww bless little chloe! Do you have any others or are you thinking of getting another?

oh, thats so cute! my daisy sits like that on me all the time with the other two tucked in on either side!:)

Before I read the post and first saw the photo, I thought your pink socks were on Lola's legs, sticking straight out behind her. LOL Sophie thinks we are her human pillows, too. Must be a CKCS thing.

Before I read the post and first saw the photo, I thought your pink socks were on Lola's legs, sticking straight out behind her. LOL Sophie thinks we are her human pillows, too. Must be a CKCS thing.

Hahaha! Lola does have massive feet(paws) but not quite that big!! I really think it is a CKCS thing, anywere I sit, shes ontop of me in minutes! So cute!

I think cavies see us as human pillows, lola also sleeps with her head in my cleavage haha! I fear she'll suffocate!
Aww bless little chloe! Do you have any others or are you thinking of getting another?

I haven't been able to emotionally get another Cavalier yet. I am currently on the waiting list for next Feb/March/April 2013 time frame with my breeder. Very excited!

I haven't been able to emotionally get another Cavalier yet. I am currently on the waiting list for next Feb/March/April 2013 time frame with my breeder. Very excited!

I completley understand, Not until you feel ready. Thats fab, not too long to wait, the time will fly in I am sure!!x

Back